What is the point of the Paralyic Games?

OK, I know it's not PC but, really, what is their purpose?

I thought it was all about heavy drinking.

I used to participate in a local pub footie game, entry qualification being drinking 10 pints of Bass, half time refreshments being as many bottled beers as you could drink. Second half was always feckin hilarious......

OK, I know it's not PC but, really, what is their purpose?
What is the purpose of you drawing breath and depriving other more beneficial members of society much needed O2?

wearing a deep sea diving suit

Britain's got para Olympic strictly come dancing on ice,.. With a half time interval talk show. Now that would keep the masses glued to the box.

To give you a goal?
Jarrod he said the Para(llel O)lympics , not the Speshul Olympics ...

while the name might go back to Poppa Guttman and his paraplegic Games, the Paralympics is much more a parallel olympics - elite athletes in paralympics disciplines are just as serious aobut their sport as 'able bodied' athletes...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jarrod he said the Para(llel O)lympics , not the Speshul Olympics ...

while the name might go back to Poppa Guttman and his paraplegic Games, the Paralympics is much more a parallel olympics - elite athletes in paralympics disciplines are just as serious aobut their sport as 'able bodied' athletes...
The OP is clearly a selfish and pointless twunt. Lets hope he/she never gets the type of injury that might make him/her eligible to become a paralympic athlete. He or she may wish to reflect on the number of our comrades-in-arms who are in that position.