What is the point of stacker1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have one hour to fess up or I will post it. Panicking much Dave?

I had an hour, an hour ago. Its like a scene from Snatch.

Also I prefer the term Soldier F.

I'm so intrigued I've temporarily stopped perusing the milf/gingers/Carol/milf threads.

I've written milf twice as I like them.

This had better be good.

The whole site is watching this thread in anticipation.

I hope Jwinner doesnt let everyone down.

You have one hour to fess up or I will post it. Panicking much Dave?

rCql5s3FdLb1AIyCodzECYmbSd8O3Au9OW5l2y5AywQ.jpg

@stacker1 and I have had a few run-ins however to suggest banning a contributor because they express weird tangential views or just wind people up because they can would mean banning half the site members and the other half leaving because it becomes Mumsnet. Also, any ex forces guy has a right to be here and the mods can impose ROPS. Suggesting banning a member because they are threatening or abusive is one thing but banning because of their argumentative irritating petty outlook is not something I would support.

Can we now please move on?

Last edited:
Perhaps a more humane alternative to the burning at the stake could be putting him in a cage, a good old fashioned caging

Perhaps a more humane alternative to the burning at the stake could be putting him in a cage, a good old fashioned caging

We would still need to know what Ive done first, a hour has been and gone and Jwinner hasnt done the big reveal.

Its like he was talking complete bollocks.

We would still need to know what Ive done first, a hour has been and gone and Jwinner hasnt done the big reveal.

Its like he was talking complete bollocks.

It's apparently another hour now, f*ck knows what's going on, no sure he does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads