What is the point of stacker1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose we burn @stacker1 at the stake, cleanse him with fire. If he is innocent, god will protect him

We have to see what Im guilty of first, the hour is nearly up. Jwinner is going to rock the site with his revelations.

I am certainly no fan of Stacker, and the feeling is evidently mutual. However, I neither have him on ignore, nor really wish to see him punted. See, he, like I and most of the membership here have actually served in the Forces (even if he was in the RLC... ;) ). That alone qualifies him to be here.
Stacker grips my shit a lot but I thought that that is the purpose of this organ.

Wow, ex RLC Officer, pick of the crop hey...would struggle to be a decent section commander in most cases.
You are aware the Really Large Corps was formed from some well renowned cap badges?
Among them the square jawed heroes that were once the RAOC?
The Posties bit of the RE?
Those heroes who used to allow more than one sausage in the Catering Corps?
The gate guards/cleaners/bearded warriors of the Pioneers without whom you'd have had to do those sh1tty jobs yourself?
And not forgetting the truckies/boaties/train drivers etc of the RCT?

No idea what you were in but pretty sure some of them were pretty good section/troop/squadron or whatever commanders in their day.

Must admit, I only worked with the RLC on two occasions. One was pretty sh1te (mainly ex RCT) but the bomb disposal guys would probably crush your crap any day of the week.

Oh, and the OP is obviously picking on someone who has a different slant on things than him but that's normal for Arrse. It will, however, be some time before he is accepted into the heady cabal of the Arrserati.
A couple of hundred OECD and give BJ a BJ posts should get him welcomed with open arms.

I have a compromise, let's drop the handle "stacker" and use "Blanket" instead.

D

Deleted 15653

You are aware the Really Large Corps was formed from some well renowned cap badges?
The gate guards/cleaners/bearded warriors of the Pioneers without whom you'd have had to do those sh1tty jobs yourself?

No idea what you were in but pretty sure some of them were pretty good section/troop/squadron or whatever commanders in their day.

Must admit, I only worked with the RLC on two occasions. One was pretty sh1te (mainly ex RCT) but the bomb disposal guys would probably crush your crap any day of the week.

Oh, and the OP is obviously picking on someone who has a different slant on things than him but that's normal for Arrse. It will, however, be some time before he is accepted into the heady cabal of the Arrserati.
A couple of hundred OECD and give BJ a BJ posts should get him welcomed with open arms.
The above is very true which is why I don't have anyone on ignore. I have several jobs on at the moment in work which boil down to 'this person has different views to me therefore his posts on Facebook amount to harassment and terrorism'. No. They. Don't. I have a hard job convincing people of this and the amount of time it takes is the reason your shed getting broken into isn't going to be dealt with this week!

"Am I aware" what a chod. Grow up scaley.

JWinner

On ROPS
On ROPs
I’ll post this quote again incase you missed post #61
Tappet

It's like the whole 'Jeans in the Mess' thing. There are some officers who really, really believe that it is the 'Devil's cloth' and to be worn only by working men - because that's what they were told, and haven't quite clocked that society has changed..

My CO when at 101 Log Bde tried to raise it with the Bde Comd (she was incredibly relaxed) as the mess is, after all, our home - and as she put it "if I can wear yoga pants and a sports bra when at home, I see no reason you can't wear jeans". She got a rather blunt response from the Bde Comd along the lines of 'if I hear one more thing about f*cking jeans...'

A few minutes to go, Ive worn the carpet out pacing up and down with worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads