What is the point of stacker1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWinner

On ROPS
On ROPs
Watching Stackers chief cheerleader @Tappet squirm is delicious

Here is another awkward quote from Tappet. 2006-2015 the glory days eh? So what will it be Tappet? Fess up to being RLC or AGC?

It's like the whole 'Jeans in the Mess' thing. There are some officers who really, really believe that it is the 'Devil's cloth' and to be worn only by working men - because that's what they were told, and haven't quite clocked that society has changed..

My CO when at 101 Log Bde tried to raise it with the Bde Comd (she was incredibly relaxed) as the mess is, after all, our home - and as she put it "if I can wear yoga pants and a sports bra when at home, I see no reason you can't wear jeans". She got a rather blunt response from the Bde Comd along the lines of 'if I hear one more thing about f*cking jeans...'

I

of summer you could have breakfast in jeans / t-shirt. Sometimes even (shock, horror) shorts!

We settle things using the old ways round these parts.

His tweets have no power here.

12VIDEO_SPAN-jumbo.jpg

Watching Stackers chief cheerleader @Tappet squirm is delicious

Here is another awkward quote from Tappet. 2006-2015 the glory days eh? So what will it be Tappet? Fess up to being RLC or AGC?

Yeah, that Tappet, he's a wrong 'un alright.

As the title suggests what is the point in allowing this window licker stay on the forum? I’m shocked he hasn’t been bullied off the site! He spends an unhealthy amount of time online and clearly has mental health issues. Look at his post count! He posts everyday and spends hours online. Clearly not a lot going on if he is online so much. Look at his posts. Mostly all negative and nearly all arguments!
Don’t ask me if this thread has gone the way I planned as I know his fan boys will rush to his aid.

The ex RLC officer @Tappet knows him but will be expose him?
Cancel culture finds it's vile way onto Arrse. I don't know stacker personally and don't particularly care but if anybody needs kicking off it is you..... arrsehole.

You revealing your gender aye?

Im not revealing anything, my new found friend JWinner is.

Place your bets on what it could be.

@Tappet how is your brother in the RLC? Did he serve with you too? @stacker1 are you going to grow a spine and tell the class what you PM’d me?

Did I PM you that I think you are a mental case? Because I think the class already knows that.

Well, start another thread about me then.

Saturday is, they say, the new Friday.

Oi, find your own weirdo, this one is mine.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am certainly no fan of Stacker, and the feeling is evidently mutual. However, I neither have him on ignore, nor really wish to see him punted. See, he, like I and most of the membership here have actually served in the Forces (even if he was in the RLC... ;) ). That alone qualifies him to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads