What is the point of stacker1?

He's never given one single like/dislike/etc despite living on the site, rent free naturally, for f*cking years

That's pure serial killer behavior

@stacker1 nothing to hide? Sure about that?! Shall you post it or shall I? You have one hour

Who was the other brain dead individual who was going to reveal all not so long ago?

He's never given one single like/dislike/etc despite living on the site, rent free naturally, for f*cking years

That's pure serial killer behavior

Hey, I paid for one of those shiny medal things (the cheapest one obviously) it was removed on a site upgrade.

As the title suggests what is the point in allowing this window licker stay on the forum? I’m shocked he hasn’t been bullied off the site! He spends an unhealthy amount of time online and clearly has mental health issues. Look at his post count! He posts everyday and spends hours online. Clearly not a lot going on if he is online so much. Look at his posts. Mostly all negative and nearly all arguments!
Don’t ask me if this thread has gone the way I planned as I know his fan boys will rush to his aid.

The ex RLC officer @Tappet knows him but will be expose him?
200.gif

Hey, I paid for one of those shiny medal things (the cheapest one obviously) it was removed on a site upgrade.

Over 65k reactions received, and not one given, that's well suspect sir. You're the sort of the guy who would f*ck someone in the arse and no even give them a reach around

Over 65k reactions received, and not one given, that's well suspect sir. You're the sort of the guy who would f*ck someone in the arse and no even give them a reach around

Have we met?

Your powers of deduction are beyond sad, if that’s what you’re basing association on, you have never spent a day in any large organization let alone the army..
He's been on here with several usernames.

I pointed out to him a while back that he was a weirdo, and he's been a bit...odder ever since. I just feel a bit sorry for him.

He's been on here with several usernames.

I pointed out to him a while back that he was a weirdo, and he's been a bit...odder ever since. I just feel a bit sorry for him.

Dont feel sorry for him, just laugh at him.

I served in the same place, at the same time, I believe.

I didn't serve with Stacker.

Plenty of RLC were in Gutersloh who didn't serve with Stacker either. Lots of other service persons of many capbadges served in Gutersloh, at the same time as Stacker, but didn't serve with him.

You'd know things like this if you'd been in the Army.
Not having served in Gutersloh, I would hazard a educated guess that 1, 2 6 rgt et al.
may or may not have enjoyed the wisdom of our google subject matter expert

As the title suggests what is the point in allowing this window licker stay on the forum? I’m shocked he hasn’t been bullied off the site! He spends an unhealthy amount of time online and clearly has mental health issues. Look at his post count! He posts everyday and spends hours online. Clearly not a lot going on if he is online so much. Look at his posts. Mostly all negative and nearly all arguments!
Don’t ask me if this thread has gone the way I planned as I know his fan boys will rush to his aid.

The ex RLC officer @Tappet knows him but will be expose him?
Wow, ex RLC Officer, pick of the crop hey...would struggle to be a decent section commander in most cases.

Not having served in Gutersloh, I would hazard a educated guess that 1, 2 6 rgt et al.
may or may not have enjoyed the wisdom of our google subject matter expert

I served in Gutersloh, Mansergh Kaserne, 40 Fd Regt RA LAD REME. 38 Bty fitter Section.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Show the court , on the model of a router, where the bad man touched you

You should start a poll asking who doesn't want him here.
Then a petition to the CO's to get rid of him .
Then you should offer him out and get him to meet you in a car park of your choice somewhere awful, like up north.
Lastly, you should suck him off.

We settle things using the old ways round these parts.

His tweets have no power here.

Latest Threads