What is the point of stacker1?

As the title suggests what is the point in allowing this window licker stay on the forum? I’m shocked he hasn’t been bullied off the site! He spends an unhealthy amount of time online and clearly has mental health issues. Look at his post count! He posts everyday and spends hours online. Clearly not a lot going on if he is online so much. Look at his posts. Mostly all negative and nearly all arguments!
Don’t ask me if this thread has gone the way I planned as I know his fan boys will rush to his aid.

The ex RLC officer @Tappet knows him but will be expose him?

I prefer stacker to you. You’re a beltfed, throat gargling, spunk trumpet.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
As the title suggests what is the point in allowing this window licker stay on the forum? I’m shocked he hasn’t been bullied off the site! He spends an unhealthy amount of time online and clearly has mental health issues. Look at his post count! He posts everyday and spends hours online. Clearly not a lot going on if he is online so much. Look at his posts. Mostly all negative and nearly all arguments!
Don’t ask me if this thread has gone the way I planned as I know his fan boys will rush to his aid.

The ex RLC officer @Tappet knows him but will be expose him?
Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha cock

964ST

LE
Its like a Thai pantomime.
No it is like poetry Behind you!!

1627159028520.jpeg

Dwarf

LE
Who else would we have to start spurious arguments, spoil good threads, bring dubious 'facts' to the debate and never, ever answer any questions!!!!?
Oooh, oooh, Sir , I know the answer Sir. I'll be a few minutes while I make up the list starting with Higgs Boson.
Be right back Sir.

JWinner

Clanker
@Tappet not RLC? So you didn’t serve with stacker1 in Germany?!
They'll probably apply the same rules as they have done for women with long hair in similar situations.

When I was in Gutersloh there was a White, Ginger Jamaican. He may well have been a Rastafarian [ @stacker1 may know / remember him]. Why has skin colour got anything to do with religion?

If a white bloke is a Rastafarian, I'm sure it will be allowed.

@Tappet not RLC? So you didn’t serve with stacker1 in Germany?!
I served in the same place, at the same time, I believe.

I didn't serve with Stacker.

Plenty of RLC were in Gutersloh who didn't serve with Stacker either. Lots of other service persons of many capbadges served in Gutersloh, at the same time as Stacker, but didn't serve with him.

You'd know things like this if you'd been in the Army.

Last edited:

Latest Threads