What is the point of stacker1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

LE
If a pointless thread is to be derailed then it's one of the easiest ways to do it. Please see many of my previous pun and/or word association posts for details

I’m sticking with Ray Stevens :)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m sticking with Ray Stevens :)

I'm willing to be the Islamic music of Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam is more likely to offend those with weak erections and low sperm counts though

JWinner

Clanker
Stacker I’ve posted the information along with your name and it was deleted by your mod chum. Why don’t you tell us about Sophie? Also @Tappet why change your profile picture?

Stacker I’ve posted the information along with your name and it was deleted by your mod chum. Why don’t you tell us about Sophie? Also @Tappet why change your profile picture?

Posting anything that breaches another user’s Persec is contrary to site rules and heavily moderated. In such cases the mods are all our chums.

PM me the details you have and I’ll let you know if they are correct.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Last warning stop being a dick or it'll get stopped for you.

You could at least wait until we've found out if Stacker is actually Lord Lucan.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought he was Shergar?

So did he at one stage until someone pointed out that he was putting the Horse before the Bart.

Sophie? That's Tappets "weekend" name.

You can keep hiding or you can clear it up! My side of the street is well swept but is yours?
I can well believe that you sweep streets.

I thought he was Shergar?
No, he’s just breaking in Shergar’s teeth.
1631041701842.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads