What is the point of stacker1?

Well, this thread is peak Arrse. A strong smell of latent homoeroticism masquerading as a piss-poor cünt-off, some serious waltery, and some salty tears of impotent rage.

I know not what colour the boathouse at Her(e)ford is, but I know if the OP stood in front of it, he would happily have his silhouette whitewashed onto it using the medium of SF spunk.

D

Deleted 4482

Well, this thread is peak Arrse. A strong smell of latent homoeroticism masquerading as a piss-poor cünt-off, some serious waltery, and some salty tears of impotent rage.

I know not what colour the boathouse at Her(e)ford is, but I know if the OP stood in front of it, he would happily have his silhouette whitewashed onto it using the medium of SF spunk.
Badgerheed walt :)

s/silhouette/outline

Its been a week and @JWinner should be off ROPs now.

Whats this devastating information you have been holding onto for 7 days and two hours?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If the OP doesn't come up with the goods we'll have to invent something,. The trouble is what could someone say that's original, interesting and hopefully amusing?

Slime

LE
If the OP doesn't come up with the goods we'll have to invent something,. The trouble is what could someone say that's original, interesting and hopefully amusing?

I was going to say the answer is: 42

But then that’s hardly original :)

The ground breaking revelation was going to be that Stacker had an open opportunity to be contrary (it was a Tuesday in April 1997) after overhearing a conversation in the queue at the till in C&A. (Y-front purchase. He was on a show parade at 19.00 - skiddies) Some bloke stated to his wife that he didn’t like coconut macaroons & Tunnocks tea cakes were far superior. He stated this without any written evidence whatsoever & Stacker failed to seize his chance to harangue the poor chap.

This was going to be the announcement that would shatter Stackers reputation.

Last edited:
Don’t be ridiculous you can’t make things up on ARRSE.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads