What is the point of stacker1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this thread still going?!!! Holy Arrse Shit Batman!
Has the Brasso imbibed jakey OP come up with owt yet?

D

Deleted 4482

There are also a couple of non-mods who are also rostered as duty stacker.
@jarrod248 is one of them. He had to accept the role when he was allowed to become a ‘gallery guru’.

You can tell when Jarrod is stackering though as there’s generally a smell of foistiness, old carpets and camphor about the thread.

Would everyone please join me in a giving a warm welcome back to @Bravo_Bravo whom has now had his posting facilities reinstated after a spell on ROPS, until the next time he decides to trip over his own feet during his irrelevant path of of self-glorification/self-destruction/self-obsession/throbbery

Would everyone please join me in a giving a warm welcome back to @Bravo_Bravo whom has now had his posting facilities reinstated after a spell on ROPS, until the next time he decides to trip over his own feet during his irrelevant path of of self-glorification/self-destruction/self-obsession/throbbery

I like @Bravo_Bravo tbh. I don't trust any man without baws to wall confidence, and we weren't all "lucky" enough to deploy operationally

He is a Committee
they take it in turns to be stacker
As many old ARRSErs know, Stacker and I are actually the same person, part of a GCHQ inspired experiment to see if angry old men getting all pixelly can somehow generate electricity via the dark web.

Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads