What is the point of stacker1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWinner

On ROPS
On ROPs
As the title suggests what is the point in allowing this window licker stay on the forum? I’m shocked he hasn’t been bullied off the site! He spends an unhealthy amount of time online and clearly has mental health issues. Look at his post count! He posts everyday and spends hours online. Clearly not a lot going on if he is online so much. Look at his posts. Mostly all negative and nearly all arguments!
Don’t ask me if this thread has gone the way I planned as I know his fan boys will rush to his aid.

The ex RLC officer @Tappet knows him but will be expose him?

Oh, and Tappet approves of the bullying.

As the title suggests what is the point in allowing this window licker stay on the forum? I’m shocked he hasn’t been bullied off the site! He spends an unhealthy amount of time online and clearly has mental health issues. Look at his post count! He posts everyday and spends hours online. Clearly not a lot going on if he is online so much. Look at his posts. Mostly all negative and nearly all arguments!
Don’t ask me if this thread has gone the way I planned as I know his fan boys will rush to his aid.

You should start a poll asking who doesn't want him here.
Then a petition to the CO's to get rid of him .
Then you should offer him out and get him to meet you in a car park of your choice somewhere awful, like up north.
Lastly, you should suck him off.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Who's sock are you?

PS I am neither a fan of his, or a hater. I barely care.

There's only one person on this site who seems to think I'm in the RLC.

Hello @Shockwave / @Greenfly / @TeaPot23

Are you a Royal Marine/ Training for the HAC / SF / whatever this time as well?

Last edited:
He is a Committee
they take it in turns to be stacker
I'm Stacker and so is my wife!

ETA - I did have him on ignore for a bit, but I missed his simple buffooning bellendery. A Reverend acquaintance of mine said fools and idiots are proof that God exists. They serve no useful purpose and as such evolution should have got rid of them. Hence God must have had a hand in things. I pointed out that God must also have one sick sense of humour given some of the sh1t I have to deal with at work.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry, I meant zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

******* hell…. shite sat post…..

endure

GCM
He's the British version of our Russian troll farm. There isn't just one stacker1 there are dozens of them and they're all as argumentative as each other...

He's the British version of our Russian troll farm. There isn't just one stacker1 there are dozens of them and they're all as argumentative as each other...
Это ложь

Oh, and Tappet approves of the bullying.
In general, I do not approve of bullying.

In this specific case, as he is something who appears to shed tears over internet words, it gets my full endorsement. Go away, @Shockwave, sorry, @JWinner

What a special little flower you are.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

But apart from that, what do you think of our Stacker1?

Who else would we have to start spurious arguments, spoil good threads, bring dubious 'facts' to the debate and never, ever answer any questions!!!!?

Aquavite

Old-Salt

You suck off paras and booties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads