What is the most rude (West European) nation?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KGB_resident, May 27, 2011.

?
  1. The Germans

9 vote(s)
    9.2%
  2. The English

18 vote(s)
    18.4%
  3. The Scots

7 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. The Welsh

9 vote(s)
    9.2%
  5. The Irish

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. The French

33 vote(s)
    33.7%
  7. The Sacninavians

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  8. The Spaniards

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  9. The Italians

7 vote(s)
    7.1%
  10. Other

7 vote(s)
    7.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - What Paddington tells us about German v British manners

2. I vote We are :)

3. Certainly by no means all but a lot of English. A lot of what comes accross as rude by foreigners is simply a difference in culture and methods of doing things.

4. Who is rude and who not is hard to decide. I know that we're often seen as rude by the Germans, but the British seem to think we're pretty laid back. So who's right?

By the way: Your poll at the top says: 'Durest' people... stupid mong!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Certainly you think that it is to rude and impolite to accuse others in a rudeness.

6. Haven't you know that the Russians are the most stupid and lazy people and one of the most rudest as well.

Oh those fingers. They sometimes press buttons in the wrong order. Maybe they should be cut out?

7. Austrians are bloody pig ignorant.

8. FUCK OFF IVAN YOU SPAWNY SHIRTLIFTING COMMIE TWAT!

Does that answer your question?

9. Italians are the rudest bastards on God's earth.

10. Get fucked you Pommy cunt!

• Like Like x 2
  11. people from the isle of man are obnoxious (spelling)

12. Clarkson once wrote a very good peice on England and being rude.

He pointed out that the reason we had the largest empire the world has ever known is precisely because we weren't wasting any time wishing everyone we met a 'nice day'.

I'm English, I don't know you so I really couldn't give a flying fuck if you have a nice day or not.

13. Some might say the French. Which puts Parisians in a class all of their own.
    Norwegians can seem quite rude. Alot of what they say is based more upon, not what they say but how they say it.

SK

14. To be rude you actually have to say something. I noticed that most Nores didn't seem to say a lot and just stood there quietly.
    Norwegian women tend to become VERY friendly when you offer them beer and cigarettes though!

15. Cod head males dont buy the other sex beer, it costs to much. So when Brit boy goes over and buys said lady a drink she thinks he has money. Gold digging slags. :)

SK

• Like Like x 1