What is the most inappropriate Christmas gift you could give?

Given the time of year(ok its still November)what would you send or give someone a gift that will
A. Really piss them off
B. Send them into total meltdown
c. keep the reciept and watch the feckers squirm.

My gift is to the ex MIL every year she gets a box of Pollifilla and a small trowel. Uses a lot of make up so i thought its the gift to give.
Bah feckin humbug roll on easter.

Cnuts at work have organised a Secret Santa. I have pulled one for a twat who is always going into sulks and tantrums. Dummy and Rattle should do it.

I once bought my Mum a DVD called British Birds - I am glad I checked it before wrapping it up. It was nothing to do with Ornithology.

My brother was unimpressed when I gave him a box with jar of Golden
Syrup inside - he is bald.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Given the time of year(ok its still November)what would you send or give someone a gift that will
A. Really piss them off
B. Send them into total meltdown
c. keep the reciept and watch the feckers squirm.

My gift is to the ex MIL every year she gets a box of Pollifilla and a small trowel. Uses a lot of make up so i thought its the gift to give.
Bah feckin humbug roll on easter.
Cnuts at work have organised a Secret Santa. I have pulled one for a twat who is always going into sulks and tantrums. Dummy and Rattle should do it.
How about a nice illustrated copy of the Koran (Qur'han)?
You will be able to get free copies from your local mosque.:twisted:

You want something thoughtful and considered:

MU---_-WHI-SD4918_540x.jpg

How about a nice illustrated copy of the Koran (Qur'han)?
You will be able to get free copies from your local mosque.:twisted:
Then put the dust cover on a St James bible and slip it back onto the mosque's bookshelf.

I once emptied a tube of depilation cream into a jar of face pack and gave it to a girlfriend, just to see her reaction, when I was considering whether to pop the question, or not.

Dodged a bullet there, I can tell you.

A copy of the film towering inferno to the Grenfell tower survivors group
Don't let the Thought Police hear you say that. They may do a dawn raid to confiscate your DVD collection as "Tools of a possible hate crime".

I once emptied a tube of depilation cream into a jar of face pack and gave it to a girlfriend, just to see her reaction, when I was considering whether to pop the question, or not.

Dodged a bullet there, I can tell you.
Are you saying she looked like I werewolf?