What is the most Chav Regt in the Army ?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
About as much as you're missing your primary school punctuation lessons.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sadly, all I read was 'mouth, internet warrior, blah and wibble'

Was there anything more at all?

Got to agree.........RMP. If your going to be a copper, be a real copper you trossers ! Stop bullying innocent, behaved squaddies.

Sixtyfootdoll said:
Sadly, all I read was 'mouth, internet warrior, blah and wibble'
Beats your normal read of "Machine Hot Maximun Wash, Spin or Wring, If heavily Soiled Repeat Wash" from your SOP's if Abacunt is Dot Cuntton that must make you Pauline Fowlarse?

Feck off back to Cleaner Close!

These chavs are jolly well read aren't they? Hurling insults in Latin....I'm impressed

B

Biscuits_AB

The_Dragoon said:
Got to agree.........RMP. If your going to be a copper, be a real copper you trossers ! Stop bullying innocent, behaved squaddies.

Why?................it's fun. Besides, you're not a real Tom until you've been fitted up.

Been 'interviewed' on numerous occasions by primates, even been picked out on one of their ID parades sometime ago for being naughty, and they still could not secure a conviction............wankrers

B

Biscuits_AB

Yeah, but while they had you 'occupied', their back shift were probably round your gaff doing your wife. They're c*nts for it. The monkeys that is.......well, maybe your wife is as well, I don't know, I've not met her.

sorry mate, PM me and i'll give you her mobile (the sneaky one she thinks i dont know about) ........ I'm out all day tomorrow so, crack on.........just dont nick my medical certificates......she'll tell you they are blags but, if you start itching, thats your fault.

Latest Threads