what is the most annoying thing in the world

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_KFC, Jan 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i say it would have to be the sound of seagulls :evil:

2. Last orders - just because the landlord was too lazy to apply for an extension!!

3. Screaming kids combined with tiny Economy class airline seats..........

4. or people that recline their seats and leave you with no leg room

5. close, I find magpies at 6am on a morning off even more annoying... but I don't live too near the sea

6. Chavs, Chavsters/Chavettes and their chavy mother fecking lives.

Let me fill you in....

Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ...

A typical Chav is one of those cnuts who smoke cheap cigarettes, wears fake burberry, thinks they get the most amazing deal when someone offers them stolen fake gold for £2.99 a gram. They tip cars over and hang around street corners driniking from 11am they f*ck their mums too.

7. People who mistakenly dial your mobile number...then, after you've informed them that Wayne or Tracey isn't at this number, they call back again. And again. And again. (It can go to four or more calls on weekend nights.)

8. I live on the coast - Seagulls are f*cking evil.

I digress on;

When I read a paper and I've got some idiot reading it over my shoulder
    When I go to put on a pair of socks and realize they're odd... I confess I still put them on anyway
    People spitting - I don't like any bodily fluids being spat out. Just swallow it for f*cks sake
    Chavs - Enough said already
    People who take their dogs for a walk and don't clean up the 'hot dinner' which leaves poor folk like me to stand in it

9. Politicians telling us what's good for us

And the price of petrol :evil:

10. House phone!! No I don't want double glazing, house exterior painted, Time Share, another damn mortgage, loan, credit card. etc etc etc. Does may head in every night.

11. LJH, closely followed by Dale

12. people who arnt interested in my rants about TCB and cuban cigars.

13. People blowing their nose in the shower......yuk!

14. anyone who wipes snot on curtains or big greenies under the table ugh!!!!