Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the greatest arrse post that you have ever read?

The one that sticks in my mind is the poster whose daughter happened to see him knocking one out and his wife used it in divorce proceedings. ISTR he ended up on some kind of register.

Poor sod.

The one that sticks in my mind is the poster whose daughter happened to see him knocking one out and his wife used it in divorce proceedings. ISTR he ended up on some kind of register.

Poor sod.
It was the son.

Poster was called Little Jack Horner.

Yokel

LE
I think 'Pardon My Erection' by RTFQ deserves the prize. MDN also frequently posted pants wettingly funny stuff.

I like the Brunettes thread at the moment.

I do miss the observations of family-life as a modern military mother that we used to get on here. That and information on tanks and helicopters and stuff.

ACAB

LE
Who was the mad bastard who pulled two slappers, and took them back to his hotel for a massive session of dirty sex, and teased us with a few pictures of
A a bit of a leg

B a shoulder

C the wall

while you lot gave him hints and tips and worked out exactly which hotel chain it was, and rang security, the bomb squad the vice squad, the Local Chinky to deliver and any one else you could think of to raid his room and spike his guns
I sat watching that unfold after a real rubbish day and I forgot all of my worries
it was a beauty
@Dashing_Chap perhaps???

Latest Threads