Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the greatest arrse post that you have ever read?

Most definitely one of the funniest. My favourite has to be the one about the lunatic dog in Northern Ireland.

I class myself as indeed fortunate in having a dedicated copy of the subsequent book .

Can he get it done by someone else?

I think, and I stand to be corrected, that once it has been published, other publishers are not so keen to take the book on. I know this is the case should a book be published on Kindle, but as for paper books, not 100% sure.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
One of the funniest dits I've read recently was from @theoriginalphantom talking about the pig board in his barracks.

Walking past, seeing a picture on the floor, innocently pins it back up...

... Cpl ****** going apeshit and demanding to know what his mum is doing on the pig board.

My fucking stomach was killing me when I finally got a grip of myself after reading that.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
One of the funniest dits I've read recently was from @theoriginalphantom talking about the pig board in his barracks.

Walking past, seeing a picture on the floor, innocently pins it back up...

... Cpl ****** going apeshit and demanding to know what his mum is doing on the pig board.

My ******* stomach was killing me when I finally got a grip of myself after reading that.

Minor correction, Operational tour pig board.

I still cringe about that now and it was Op Granby ffs

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is that like Granby, only slightly older?
I hate this phone and it's auto correct. Not as bad as the old t9 auto guess.. type coal and you get offered anal and cock as alternatives.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought Op Granny was what happened in a nightclub around kicking out time?

You don't really need a pig board with OP granny...

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You lucky, lucky, lucky bastard!

Sorry but to rub it in I also have dedicated copy of Brian Guy aka Swordman''s book " Cameos of War " ..

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Was it MDN who posted about naked bollocky starjumps?

The thread (long gone during one of the many outrageous upgrades) when we discussed the biscatross. Part seabird, part baked confectionery.

Who was it who claimed to go to clients houses and steal/swap their TV remotes?

Last edited:
I'm a relative newcomer to Arrse, joining while drunk about four years ago, but had been lurking for about three years before that. It's already been posted up thread, but How Bone Is Your Missus has got to be one of the best current threads on Arrse.

Crap week at work, and an extremely crap Friday. I finally leave issuing not so veiled threats to disembowel the next muppet who crosses my path. 7.00pm my boss phones to ask if I'm okay. He can barely make out my reply. I'm already on my second bottle of claret and screeching with laughter at the misadventures of The Scary One.

Since joining our lass has graced the thread a few times. Hope to god that she doesn't read this.

Latest Threads