What is the FUTURE of The Corps????

can any of you enlightened cnuts tell the rest of us mushrooms what the score is?

all we hear is.......

this is the future of the corps!!

I remember when Jimmy Saville said "this is the age of the train", look what happened to the rail system!

This thread if not bounced off by the mediators, may well get some of the higher echelons feathers ruffled.

Watch out MAFIOSO in your ivory towers

Nuff said.

Rant over, your turn

Think, before you drink, before you post...

msr

-- ... .-. / .- .-.. ... --- / -.- -. --- .-- ... / -- --- .-. ... . ;)

msr

For those who are confused, heres a link to the acp 131 so you can decode that

ACP131

And there are only 2 choices on ZBM, The operator is either competant or a speed key operator. ZBM5 doesnt exist. Congrats on your first 2 posts, being a cnut comes naturally to you. Although your undboubtedly a troll.

Boney

boney_m said:

ACP131

And there are only 2 choices on ZBM, The operator is either competant or a speed key operator. ZBM5 doesnt exist. Congrats on your first 2 posts, being a cnut comes naturally to you. Although your undboubtedly a troll.

Boney
Nah !!! Still fckin confused Boney. Is there a Combat Drivers edition of that document???

Regards LT.

LoneTree said:
boney_m said:

ACP131

Boney
Nah !!! Still fckin confused Boney. Is there a Combat Drivers edition of that document???

Regards LT.
LT, the concise edition of Rosie and Jim should stand you in good stead mate. Other than that, just agree that this man is a cnut.

Boney

boney_m said:

ACP131

Boney
Fair one Boney

Make sure that when u post a link that you let the others on here know that it is a pdf file......... and that the actual url works

Oh BTW

are u the one bent over taking it in yr arrse?

disgruntled_employee said:
boney_m said:

ACP131

Boney
Fair one Boney

Make sure that when u post a link that you let the others on here know that it is a pdf file......... and that the actual url works

Oh BTW

Like i said, being a cnut comes naturaly to you

boney_m said:
disgruntled_employee said:
boney_m said:

ACP131

Boney
Fair one Boney

Oh BTW

Like i said, being a cnut comes naturaly to you
saucer of milk

try this one

http://www.milspec.ca/radcodes/zcodes.html

Why would I

" relay to free of charge " My mother and "stop sending" with an end stop of " """ "

read and if you understand INT ZBZ

I think you are missing something.

Sure but you have seen "Cross of Iron" and seen the morse with a bit of wire on the terminal and thought .....

"Wish I was that fukking good"

BTW last time NATO took on a small place the bosses of that small place turned "OFF" all the transmitters for those new fangled "mobile" phones , so you would be fukced using your and not getting a sniff of comms.

boney_m said:
LoneTree said:
boney_m said:

ACP131

Boney

Regards LT.
LT, the concise edition of Rosie and Jim should stand you in good stead mate. Other than that, just agree that this man is a cnut.

Boney
Ok then he,s a cnut.

LT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A_Mech REME 17
big_bad_bill AGC, RAPTC and SASC 11
Zorro Royal Signals 55