What is the FUTURE of The Corps????

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by disgruntled_employee, Jan 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can any of you enlightened cnuts tell the rest of us mushrooms what the score is?

all we hear is.......

this is the future of the corps!!

I remember when Jimmy Saville said "this is the age of the train", look what happened to the rail system!

This thread if not bounced off by the mediators, may well get some of the higher echelons feathers ruffled.

Watch out MAFIOSO in your ivory towers

Nuff said.

Rant over, your turn
  2. msr

msr LE

Think, before you drink, before you post...

3. Also, remember not to accept any advice from a civvy.

-.- -. --- -...
  5. msr

msr LE

-- ... .-. / .- .-.. ... --- / -.- -. --- .-- ... / -- --- .-. ... . ;)

6. ZBM2 civvi
  7. For those who are confused, heres a link to the acp 131 so you can decode that

And there are only 2 choices on ZBM, The operator is either competant or a speed key operator. ZBM5 doesnt exist. Congrats on your first 2 posts, being a cnut comes naturally to you. Although your undboubtedly a troll.

8. Nah !!! Still fckin confused Boney. Is there a Combat Drivers edition of that document???

Regards LT.
  9. LT, the concise edition of Rosie and Jim should stand you in good stead mate. Other than that, just agree that this man is a cnut.

10. Fair one Boney

Make sure that when u post a link that you let the others on here know that it is a pdf file......... and that the actual url works

Oh BTW

are u the one bent over taking it in yr arrse?
  11. Like i said, being a cnut comes naturaly to you
  12. saucer of milk

try this one

13. disgruntled_employee,

QBF QRM5 -.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / -.-. ..- -. -
  14. I'm going with cock off you arrse - having never learned morse i'm restricted to text i'm afraid

morse code translater
  15. QSP your mother again!!!!!!