What is the expected PAY during Phase 1+2 training?

Ive read some posts from earlier years some as far back as 2006, but given things have moved on and no newer posts have asked the same question, what PAY are recruits currently receiving during Phase 1 and 2 training?

Currently, it is expected to receive £14k a year, but depending on your trade training it could go up to 18k or higher in less than 52 weeks. I have seen that my trade training would take 36 weeks inclusive of Phase 1 therefore, I am assuming that the 14k would last through 36 weeks. However, is this before or after TAX, Rent, Council tax and other subsidised costs?

I realise that other personal circumstances would affect overall received figure but if any current or recent recruits could shed some light onto this it would be greatly appreciated.

Ive read some posts from earlier years some as far back as 2006, but given things have moved on and no newer posts have asked the same question, what PAY are recruits currently receiving during Phase 1 and 2 training?

Currently, it is expected to receive £14k a year, but depending on your trade training it could go up to 18k or higher in less than 52 weeks. I have seen that my trade training would take 36 weeks inclusive of Phase 1 therefore, I am assuming that the 14k would last through 36 weeks. However, is this before or after TAX, Rent, Council tax and other subsidised costs?

I realise that other personal circumstances would affect overall received figure but if any current or recent recruits could shed some light onto this it would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.army.mod.uk/documents/general/Ratesofpay-Regular.pdf

The 14k & 18K figures is your gross pay, You will need to pay tax etc from it.
It will vary between recruits because the rents will be different, although your tax and CILOCT (Credit in lieu of council tax should be roughly the same) Some training units have an automatic charge for food, some you pay at the till.

A shilling a day.

Beaten to it by the snail I see.

Latest Threads