What is the easiest role in the Army?

Regimental Post NCO.... especially if you been disciplined for something, like dropping your strides at a Mess function when bladdered. The other role is RP Staff, however one believes that Units no longer employ older soldiers as RP Staff and Gate Guards.

Another cushy billet that involved not much Military Bullsh*te is Company/Squadron Bedding Storman/women. The only downside was sorting through piss and sh*te stained mattresses.

Hmm, One has fond memories of this at Catterick Garrison in the 1970s.....

A SAS Trooper whilst on leave! ....... £200 per every 24 hrs.

And when not on leave, well thats a diferent story. :)

S

Screw_The_Nut

A SAS Trooper whilst on leave! ....... £200 per every 24 hrs.

And when not on leave, well thats a diferent story. :)
And when not on leave they are still swanning it in all the best bases, foregn officer chicks dripping off their arms, growing facial hair... the cnuts!

I found the forward roll was the easiest !

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE

Remember the casualty exercises where you had to pretend to be wounded? Two days drinking tea and chatting up QRANCs was pretty cushy!

Combat Midwife.
Mind you,when I did that in belfast(long story) they kept shooting things at me.
and I dont mean sprogs or placentas
and things kept exploding
and I dont mean nappies

The easiest job in the whole of the military has got to be Secretary of Defence. Hell, some of them have even done it part time whilst being Secretary of something else as well.

I am seriously losing the will to visit this site.

Threads such as this belong to a space cadet forum, where Jesus rocks, and acres of tin foil can be purchased at heavy discounts.

Why in Gods name can this sort of shite thread end up in Int Cell for so long? It's not even fit to pass muster in the NAAFI.

Is it any wonder that folks are now being ROP'd? The temptation to slag off the OP for this, and his numerous other chunks of shite, are, well, tempting.

But that's not allowed in this part of the forum.

Where's a MOD when you want one FFS.

Edited to add. In a somewhat childish gesture of solidarity with those that couldn't resist the temptations offered to them on a plate, I have removed my avatar.

G

goatrutar

I am seriously losing the will to visit this site.

Threads such as this belong to a space cadet forum, where Jesus rocks, and acres of tin foil can be purchased at heavy discounts.

Why in Gods name can this sort of shite thread end up in Int Cell for so long? It's not even fit to pass muster in the NAAFI.

Is it any wonder that folks are now being ROP'd? The temptation to slag off the OP for this, and his numerous other chunks of shite, are, well, tempting.

But that's not allowed in this part of the forum.

Where's a MOD when you want one FFS.

Edited to add. In a somewhat childish gesture of solidarity with those that couldn't resist the temptations offered to them on a plate, I have removed my avatar.
Maybe this could be our "dirty protest".