What is the easiest role in the Army?

Generally speaking, which Army role would you say is the least physically/psychologically demanding, carries the least chance of being put in harms way and essentially is money for doing not much at all, or at least work not very difficult or dangerous.

Is there anything like this?

Generally speaking, which Army role would you say is the least physically/psychologically demanding, carries the least chance of being put in harms way and essentially is money for doing not much at all, or at least work not very difficult or dangerous.

Is there anything like this?
Yes. The TA.

ROPs! ROPs 'SHUUUN!

stop scribbling or...

None of them. Everyone has their own physical and mental abilities. So an easy job for one may be extremely hard for another in the army. Everyone does their bit to keep the cog spinning!

Just don't join the army because you sound like a jack **** that hasn't got the minerals for basic let alone an army career

I call Wah! Or a deliberate attempt to draw posters in following the ROPs thread...

Just don't join the army because you sound like a jack **** that hasn't got the minerals for basic let alone an army career
I've turned on my Double Standards Testing Device,now let's see what happens.