WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF OLD SCHOOL?

not quite the answer you want but this phrase has been BANNED at our place due to age discrimination laws!!!!! :roll:

All the roles with senior in the name are being redesignated!!!!!!

I allways thought it meant "traditional or experienced" i.e. that kit is old school or skool as the chavs say.

old, er no not old, err senior oh fu*k it losing the will to live, person of non relevant existance length with questionable parentage signing off.
 
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF OLD SCHOOL? probably people who remember when michael jackson looked human! :omg:
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
jibman said:
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF OLD SCHOOL? probably people who remember when michael jackson looked human! :omg:
F*ck, I remember him when he was five foot two and sung in front of his brothers.

Them flares were 'outasite'....git dahn!
 
Biscuits_AB said:
jibman said:
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF OLD SCHOOL? probably people who remember when michael jackson looked human! :omg:
F*ck, I remember him when he was five foot two and sung in front of his brothers.

Them flares were 'outasite'....git dahn!
Didn't he used to be black and look like a bloke?
 
EX_STAB said:
Biscuits_AB said:
jibman said:
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF OLD SCHOOL? probably people who remember when michael jackson looked human! :omg:
F*ck, I remember him when he was five foot two and sung in front of his brothers.

Them flares were 'outasite'....git dahn!
Didn't he used to be black and look like a bloke?
yeh before he slept with kids and chimps! 8O
 

Rockstar

Old-Salt
Real answer... (doh!)...

Being able to clip someone repeatedly round the head with a spanner if they had gobbed off, etc, instead of being gay and using AGAI 67.
 
Any form of music that was played at least 15 years ago! And any kind of rules used 15 years ago too!
 
T

TheSnake

Guest
Old Skool - Last known 'In' fashion/Music
And then there's Retro.....don't go there !!
 
Rockstar said:
Real answer... (doh!)...

Being able to clip someone repeatedly round the head with a spanner if they had gobbed off, etc, instead of being gay and using AGAI 67.

or taking them around the back of the arrv!! :twisted:
 

gundog

Old-Salt
If you have to ask what old school is, then you never went to it.
 
old school is being able to go out on a Saturday night drink, fight show your ar5e at coppers and steal the flag from a German firestation and no one even considered giving you an ASBO :roll:
Wasn't me by the way.
Respect for seniority, property and privacy.
Standing up for a lady
Being a lady (gurls)
opening doors for ladies
thanking people who open doors for you
DECENT TIPPERS
Shiny shoes
Collar and tie.............stop me argh


medicated
 

Latest Threads

Top