What is the cure?

I had to meet some several unfortunate arrsers yesterday and they made me, nay, forced me, to start drinking at half nine in the morning. That's just inherently wrong.

Ergo, I am hanging out of my arrse. I need a cure, and fast.

Dale the snail said:
I had to meet some several unfortunate arrsers yesterday and they made me, nay, forced me, to start drinking at half nine in the morning. That's just inherently wrong.

Why so late?

Apparently, there was rugby involved.

Stop being a big raving hom, get two of those fat fingers down your grid and be done with it, then let a new day of drinking begin!!

CG

You? alcohol? Forced?

Full fried breakfast complete with black pudding and fried bread, lots of tea and good vomit. I don't know , or even care, if it will make you feel better; but it will be funny.

Sausage sandwich, can of guinness, a great big shit, and Hollyoaks.

Well, it worked for me this morning.

indoubitabley said:

I'm from Chester where they film the said hangover cure programme and let me tell you there aren't any women like that there!

indoubitabley said:

Wanking over Hollyoaks is not going to solve this problem.

jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
Yes, why so late, it was a Saturday for Gods sake. By the way, you've missed the best cure by about 2 hours---A F***ING BIG FRY-UP follwed by a gallon of coffee and then back out on the urine, especially as tomorrow is a Bank Holiday.

saintstone said:
jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
Yes, why so late, it was a Saturday for Gods sake. By the way, you've missed the best cure by about 2 hours---A F***ING BIG FRY-UP follwed by a gallon of coffee and then back out on the urine, especially as tomorrow is a Bank Holiday.
Don't even talk about food, I will just blow chunks.

Dale the snail said:
saintstone said:
jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
who is chunks?

You were pissed up by lunch and spent the day annoying people not really much of a news flash there.

theoriginalphantom said:
Dale the snail said:
saintstone said:
jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
who is chunks?
He's coming soon

Greengrass said:
You were pissed up by lunch and spent the day annoying people not really much of a news flash there.
Didn't see you there.

I would have noticed by your shiney head.

That's just taking the piss.

Teams of specially trained psychologists cant sort her head out...

Sadly duty called and I could not make it. Still it could have been worse I might have had to listen you screeching voice all afternoonand spent today washing off my clothes the sour stench of failure and loneliness that follows you around.

You are a very very brave person.

Latest Threads