• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What is the cure?

I had to meet some several unfortunate arrsers yesterday and they made me, nay, forced me, to start drinking at half nine in the morning. That's just inherently wrong.

Ergo, I am hanging out of my arrse. I need a cure, and fast.

Dale the snail said:
I had to meet some several unfortunate arrsers yesterday and they made me, nay, forced me, to start drinking at half nine in the morning. That's just inherently wrong.

Why so late?

You? alcohol? Forced?

Full fried breakfast complete with black pudding and fried bread, lots of tea and good vomit. I don't know , or even care, if it will make you feel better; but it will be funny.

indoubitabley said:
Sausage sandwich, can of guinness, a great big shit, and Hollyoaks.

Well, it worked for me this morning.
I'm from Chester where they film the said hangover cure programme and let me tell you there aren't any women like that there!

jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
Yes, why so late, it was a Saturday for Gods sake. By the way, you've missed the best cure by about 2 hours---A F***ING BIG FRY-UP follwed by a gallon of coffee and then back out on the urine, especially as tomorrow is a Bank Holiday.

saintstone said:
jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
Yes, why so late, it was a Saturday for Gods sake. By the way, you've missed the best cure by about 2 hours---A F***ING BIG FRY-UP follwed by a gallon of coffee and then back out on the urine, especially as tomorrow is a Bank Holiday.
Don't even talk about food, I will just blow chunks.

Dale the snail said:
saintstone said:
jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
who is chunks?

theoriginalphantom said:
Dale the snail said:
saintstone said:
jack-daniels said:
Dale the snail said:

Why so late?
who is chunks?
He's coming soon

Sadly duty called and I could not make it. Still it could have been worse I might have had to listen you screeching voice all afternoonand spent today washing off my clothes the sour stench of failure and loneliness that follows you around.

Latest Threads