What is the best measure to stop riots in the UK?

What is the best measure to stop riots (like the last one)?

• Stop illigal immigration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mass deportations of illegal immigrants

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • More jails.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Long terms in the jail for rioters

• More rights to the police

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • All the above measures

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • More freedoms for immigrants (to loot supermarkets for example)

• Total voters
What are your propositions?

It is an interesting solution and 100% effective. Russia in turn would bomb the UK and as a result the pupulation would be eliminated along with rioters. And of course there would be no riots in the nuclear desert that was the UK previously.

---------------------------

A guillotine is the best cure of dandruff.

What is the best measure to stop riots in London?

Arrange an old firm match in London.

B

bokkatankie

This might be a useful addition to the river police and much better than the namby pamby water cannons:

Attachments

I expect the Met have already pulled the paper requesting additional funds and bobbies out of the filing cabinet and winging it round to Downing St.

Reminds me. Almost 20 years ago I was sat on the board of a General Court Martial and the JAG said during a break that whenever a society or organisation contracts (this was Options for Change time) there is a concomitant rise in ill-discipline, absenteeism and fraud. He then gave numerous examples from the empires of recorded history.

“Our sovereign the Queen chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains contained in the act made in the first year of King George, for preventing tumults and riotous assemblies. God save the Queen.”

OR

Attachments

We should take responsibility for riot control away from the police. They're not up to the job and shouldn't have to deal with riots anyway.

I suggest the formation of a new paramilitary brigade along TA lines. Members would mainly be ex squaddies who would be sworn in as special constables. Their mandate would be to use whatever force was necessary to stop riots quickly and efficiently, then withdraw and allow the police to resume control. The certain knowledge that any riot would be dealt with by 'shock troops' might have a deterrent effect. A riot is in effect a mini war and the priority should be to win it within hours, protecting (innocent) life and property and restoring the Queen's Peace.

Such a force could also be trained in aspects of heavy rescue and disaster relief.

Isnt that what the Black and Tans were?

Ooh Ooh can I have SLR I have heard good things about them, they must be in storage somewhere.

Latest Threads