What is selection like

#1
i just done my med doc's with my doctor for the second time. i got rejected the 1st time because of an old injury on my knee but doctor says my knee good. so fingers crossed i will get in selection this time at ATR pirbright. But wat is it like? and wat should i prepare myself for physical and mentaly?
 
#2
:pissedoff:
i just done my med doc's with my doctor for the second time. i got rejected the 1st time because of an old injury on my knee but doctor says my knee good. so fingers crossed i will get in selection this time at ATR pirbright. But wat is it like? and wat should i prepare myself for physical and mentaly?
:pissedoff:

So not a chav youuuuf then.... yet another of Tony's legacy... edukashun, edukashun!

One is a doddle
Other is slightly more demanding IIRC
 
#6
The Lord Flasheart said:
Pride_of_the_South said:
wats IIRC?

International Iguana Rowing Club.

They are based in Pirbright.
cheers flash

Can u tel me wot color the rowing boat shed is at ATR?

Incandescant infected rectal cavity...... (I need help)
 
#8
Isn't it Indian Institute for Roman Catholics?
 
#10
If I rememeber correctly perhaps
 
#11
Pride_of_the_South said:
Mike you tosser its steve ere from sussex, kent and now hampshire i am the pride of the south

Err, hi Steve.

Hows things in Hampshire?

I hear youre about to go for selection at ATR Pirbright soon?

Hows the knee doing?
 
#12
not bad i can run now yay. Sum b&stard sotle my screen name i wanted so i had to have "pride of the south", which i am. And he's regualr c0ck i think.
 
#13
Pride_of_the_South said:
not bad i can run now yay. Sum b&stard sotle my screen name i wanted so i had to have "pride of the south", which i am. And he's regualr c0ck i think.

tats gud 2 heer. wot screen name did u want?

tell us wich bazzer tuk it an weel hav a wurd lol
 
#14
it was steve8055. he is a c0ck not only is he making my name look bad. he also making my last 4 numbers look bad. wat a tw&t. I hate him. how do you get people kicked off
 
#17
Pride_of_the_South said:
it was steve8055. he is a c0ck not only is he making my name look bad. he also making my last 4 numbers look bad. wat a tw&t. I hate him. how do you get people kicked off

just email the bloke and tell him your goin to nock im out. after that pm admin and demand yur old name back. they have to cos its the law and its yur name. just make shure yuv got proof of id thou. send them yur pasport.
 
#19
only if i could sh1t in inbox. dam the internet. Plus why i there such c0cks that take p1ss out of peoples' english on this website. i think its because they have small nobs and are just jearlous
 
#20
Pride_of_the_South said:
only if i could sh1t in inbox. dam the internet. Plus why i there such c0cks that take p1ss out of peoples' english on this website. i think its because they have small nobs and are just jearlous
yur rite m8. just ingore them they are all pricks!

most on heer r just civvis anyway and woodnt now a solder if they one smacked them in the gob. wat regement r u joining m8?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Army Reserve 2
M Royal Signals 0
M Officers 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads