What is Scottish Football coming to??????

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by hurrahfortheRE, Sep 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is Scottish football coming to?

I have had Air horns taken off me at TCS, been told to sit down at Easter road, all things you’d expect to do at a game now this bloke has been done for making Offensive Gestures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily Record 22/09/06

SUPPORTERS MATCH BAN

A football fan accused of making OFFENSIVE GESTURES at rival supporters has been banned from every SPL ground in Scotland apart from his home stadium.
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle fan *///*/*/****/*////**** denies committing the offence at Hearts Tynecastle ground last month.
    The ** year old from ************ Inverness was bailed to return for a trial in December on condition he doesn’t enter any SPL ground.
    But because he has never been accused of causing any trouble at his home stadium in Inverness he is still allowed to attend games there.

FFS WHAT DID HE MAKE THE GESTURES WITH A HAND GUN????????????????

So you can’t make the W*nk*rs sign at Jambo’s, or give Celtic fans the V’s that’s just not right!

2. Blame all those knobbers in the Scottish Parliament.

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

It;s coming what it has always been, a two horse race which has become a one horse race!!

Pointless league, the place where the Prem league will end up.

4. After the debacle of Gretna punching above their weight and then the inglouriuos defeat at the hands of a bunch of guiness drinking degenerates what more can you say about Scotish football apart from

"mmmm smells like sunday leauge football time"

Thank god Frank Bough never had to see this bitter and painfull demise of once such a moderetly second rate country trying their hardest not to loose agaisnt the Faroes again.

"Taxi for Scottish Football"

"Wheres me coat?"

5. Football banning orders came into force on 1st September and worryingly enough you dont need a conviction to get one!!

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/News/Releases/2006/08/29100729

Have to say would much rather take the wee fella to a footie match up here than down in England though

6. With that in mind Parkhead should have been emptied by the fuzz at the Old Firm game then.

7. Scottish & Football :? Scottish & Football :? did I hear right, SCOTTISH & FOOTBALL :? :? :?

What next Garlic & Bread :( Cheese & Cake :cry: Egg Banjos & Marmite :x

Shakes his head in utter disbelief :D :D

Scottish & Football used in the same sentence, unbelievable :wink:

8. Q:What is Scottish Football coming to??????

A: Close to matching the same std as the Vauxhall conference..

9. Scottish Football, :? :? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, and I'm a Rangers fan tae :cry: :cry: .The only team worthy of any recognition in Scotland at the moment is GRETNA.

10. I'm a football dullard but give me the Celtic managers job for a season and I could win at least one trophy. I'm serious.

11. Well that's two less than he will probably win anyway.... and you aren't a football dullard...you're just a f ucking dullard.

12. Thanks shortfuse. I don't know where that insult came from but I'm taking flack from everywhere right now it seems so it's only appropriate that you should jump aboard....

13. i watched scottish football round the back of my local pub its not what it used to be thats for sure

14. Same place as you left your dictionary.

15. It's pretty uninspiring, I admit, but they still managed to beat the best team in the world tonight.

Meanwhile England struggled against a bunch of bloody refugees!