What is Rugby Union Coming to?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by the_baron, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Firstly there was this

[​IMG]

Which I can understand because its all for charity mate! But Stade Francais are taking the pith with this

[​IMG]

and now this

[​IMG]

FLOWERS FFS! :x

What's next or dare I ask?

2. Well in all fairness to "gay" paris stade Francais. they are french.

3. True, true.

It also teams do seem to get better scores wearing this kit. Whether that's because the opposition are too busy laughing at playing 'girls' or the team wearing it butch up who knows.

4. I always thought that spending your saturday afternoon with your head up your mates arrse was a bit odd. I was obviously correct.

5. Obviously a puffballer!

6. Guilty. Peanut Huggers go on about "Kiss ballers" but the amount of latent homosexuality in Rugger is breathtaking, sometimes literally. Even the balls bent. All together now..

"Climb up sunshine mountain....!"

7. Isn't that Kings cross steelers away kit ?

8. You're right Baron: I noticed those strips this weekend and nearly spilt my beer...

Still, if they have some sort of magic 'play better' effect, England better get into them quick before this weekend... :roll:

Any guestimates on the scoreline? I'll stick my head above the parapet, and say All Blacks to win by a 30 point margin: 36:6, with a couple of penalties being kicked by England when the AB's get feisty in their own half...

9. You're right Baron: I noticed those strips this weekend and nearly spilt my beer...

Still, if they have some sort of magic 'play better' effect, England better get into them quick before this weekend... :roll:

Any guestimates on the scoreline? I'll stick my head above the parapet, and say All Blacks to win by a 30 point margin: 36:6, with a couple of penalties being kicked by England when the AB's get feisty in their own half...

10. Mein Gott!!!! I bloody love it! :-D

But then again I am a girl....

11. I think the Steelers kit is actually blue and green?

[​IMG]

Nice bunch of lads...