What is roaming Salisbury Plain?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by REMEbrat, Mar 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I took my dogs across Salisbury Plain for a walk today and one of them came out of the bushes carrying this. At first I thought it was a stick but when she came close I saw it was an animals leg! It was about 8 inches long and judging by the fact there were no maggots etc on flesh at the top of it it had probably died during the night.
    What on earth could it be?
    About 10 years ago I was sure I saw a Wolf up close as I drove on the Andover ring road 10 miles away but I just put it to the back of my mind as surely Wolves aren't living wild in England but this has got me thinking about it again, could this be from a Wolf that lost out in a fight with another Wolf?

Attached Files:

• leg1.jpg
      File size:
      117.8 KB
    • leg2.jpg
      File size:
      152.9 KB
  2. Thats a terrible pic mate, it looks like a bears cock! I once saw what looked like a beaver run across a range road in Catterick, also, one of the blokes who used to trap crows etc caught a skunk in one of his traps!

You just never know what is lurking out there!!
  3. Pikeys probably.

That's last night's Barbeque.
  4. Obviously got on the wrong side of some naked hungry Royals on a Survival EX.
  5. The ACF can get quite nasty if you keep them away from MacDonalds for too long.
  6. Can't see what the photo is of. However, if it is a leg from a wolf like animal, why would it not simply be off a dog?

Can't imagine a pack of wolves going unnoticed for too long.
  7. Is it one of Merlin's familiars?
  8. You would think that, wouldn't you?

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

Today Lavington, tomorrow...Tilshead! :twisted: