what is it

#7
All I've managed to find out is that it's a course, where as the black snake on the sleave is a unit marking. At least it is with B sqn 4 GSMR

Don't know anything about the course though, would be interested to know what it is.
 
#9
Karabiner said:
jase2472 said:
could anyone enlighten me on what a black serpent course is please been looking at FTRS and this is required,
cheers
jase 8)
Check your PMs

come on spill the beans or will you have to kill us after you tell us?
 
#11
Black Serpent is run by med troop of 16 CSMR.......to support those who shall not be named or acknowledged they even exist, or have been there or haven't....... :roll: ............
 
#12
Black Serpent is not run by med troop. Since last May it has been run by MSU at Hereford.

It is a course for med personnel who wish to serve with UKSF. CMT/ODP/Nurse/MO

pm me for details
 
#13
feelingsleepy said:
Black Serpent is not run by med troop. Since last May it has been run by MSU at Hereford.

It is a course for med personnel who wish to serve with UKSF. CMT/ODP/Nurse/MO

pm me for details
OOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well pardon me for being behind the times............... :wink:
 
#16
hi im a cmt2 with 16 aa i can tell you that the black serpent course is a course i completed. its a kind of all arms course that you complete so you can attach to a special forces or special duties. like a personal pool so certain units can call on medics etc that have a idea of how they operate. so you can wear your cap abdge on a certain beret.
 
#17
cmt2 said:
hi im a cmt2 with 16 aa i can tell you that the black serpent course is a course i completed. its a kind of all arms course that you complete so you can attach to a special forces or special duties. like a personal pool so certain units can call on medics etc that have a idea of how they operate. so you can wear your cap abdge on a certain beret.
What gibberish and rubbish this is...
 
#19
cmt2 said:
hi im a cmt2 with 16 aa i can tell you that the black serpent course is a course i completed. its a kind of all arms course that you complete so you can attach to a special forces or special duties. like a personal pool so certain units can call on medics etc that have a idea of how they operate. so you can wear your cap abdge on a certain beret.
WALT ALERT............................!!!!!!!!
 
#20
dui-lai said:
feelingsleepy said:
Black Serpent is not run by med troop. Since last May it has been run by MSU at Hereford.

It is a course for med personnel who wish to serve with UKSF. CMT/ODP/Nurse/MO

pm me for details
OOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well pardon me for being behind the times............... :wink:
Actually, you are not behind the times. Black Serpent is administrated from MSW 16CSMR.
It was moved to the Med Trg Cell Hereford for a while, but it proved to have a detrimental effect on the Cell's primary role, so it was moved back.
If you want to work in a medical support capacity to the UKSF group, either at role 1 (MSU) or role 2 (MSW), speak to your OC or contact either Unit directly about attending this course.

Hope that helps.
 

Latest Threads

Top