what is it

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by jase2472, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. could anyone enlighten me on what a black serpent course is please been looking at FTRS and this is required,
    cheers
    jase 8)

2. excuse me? could you re-write that in english please?

3. re done spelling now :oops: :oops:

4. do you mean the flash with the black snake that is seen on the sleeves?

5. not sure mate looked on army website for FTRS vacancies and it says CMT class 1 must have done Black Serpent course

6. no idea mate.

7. All I've managed to find out is that it's a course, where as the black snake on the sleave is a unit marking. At least it is with B sqn 4 GSMR

Don't know anything about the course though, would be interested to know what it is.

8. Is there a chance you could enlighten me also, I may just be starting out as a CMA in the TA but I'd still appreciate knowing what it is.

9. come on spill the beans or will you have to kill us after you tell us?

10. nothing in yet

11. Black Serpent is run by med troop of 16 CSMR.......to support those who shall not be named or acknowledged they even exist, or have been there or haven't....... :roll: ............

12. Black Serpent is not run by med troop. Since last May it has been run by MSU at Hereford.

It is a course for med personnel who wish to serve with UKSF. CMT/ODP/Nurse/MO

pm me for details

13. OOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well pardon me for being behind the times............... :wink:

14. can you pm me details please

15. Log onto Army net, Theres a letter in the AMS promotions area there that gives the name of the DIN containing course information.