What is it with ........

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by lsquared, Apr 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...... the Welsh rugby boyos?

Henson and Powell both in trouble for fighting. Shaun Edwards beats some back-room 'wallah' and Shaun is not even Welsh. There are many other instances that do not make the national media.

If I was in Henson's way, I would step smartly aside and call him 'Sir'. Some may not like him, but he is one hell of lump - and fit.

If I was in Powell's way - I would run away and fast! It took ten really brave QPR yobs to floor him recently and he is in trouble!

If I was in Shaun Edwards' way, I would know I had gone completely 'barmy' and plead insanity.

I speak as a Welshman, and I acknowledge that if we have nobody to fight, we fight amongst ourselves - but I am sad that these three top 'rugger-buggers' are in trouble.

PS: I was passed in an alley (St. Michael's Alley) in the City yesterday by that ugly bugger who is to marry Zara Phillips. One of his legs was encased in a cast from knee to ankle.

PPS: Just remembered his name Tindall.

2. Dunno but both the welsh numbskulls have probably played their last games for their current employers.

3. Really? Do you tug your forelock when talking to city gents too? I'd call him a tangoed Welsh prick and ask him what Charlotte's ******** tasted like.

4. You Sir, are either very big, enormously strong, a Black Belt, and courageous as a lion, or plain daft! Henson is very large and very fit. Whatever, bon chance and Happy Easter.