What is it with these people?

Having just examined a few threads, what is it with non-Int Corps who feel they have the last word on our section of this website. Failed A10s? Wannabes without the O levels?

C'mon, why do you feel as if you need to make arrse contributions (literally) to a Corps forum to which you don't belong?

Well if they dont belong to it, as you put it, where can they reply?

We share the same manning and records office.

Does that count?

Blimey. If we share the same manning and records office, may I suggest the Royal Signals area of Arrse!? Which part of this is complicated?

The bit where non members of the Int Corps can reply to your comment if posted in the Int Corps forum.

Thats the complicated bit!! :)

NAAFI bar, Juniors forum, Seniors forum, Officers forum, Arts, where would you like me to stop?

If you have a general army point, use the many open forums.

If you have an Corps specific issue, and would like other Corps members to reply, that is why there is a designated regimental section of Arrse.

Moderators - is it just me? Have I got this wrong?

I'm not having a go at you, just the knobbers who go off thread to make feeble jibes at the Corps.

roseandpose said:
NAAFI bar, Juniors forum, Seniors forum, Officers forum, Arts, where would you like me to stop?

If you have a general army point, use the many open forums.

If you have an Corps specific issue, and would like other Corps members to reply, that is why there is a designated regimental section of Arrse.

Moderators - is it just me? Have I got this wrong?

I'm not having a go at you, just the knobbers who go off thread to make feeble jibes at the Corps.

I do not disagree with you one bit.

Look in every forum it happens (not the jibes bit).

But hey its ARRSE!!!!!!!

Latest Threads