• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What is it with these people?

Having just examined a few threads, what is it with non-Int Corps who feel they have the last word on our section of this website. Failed A10s? Wannabes without the O levels?

C'mon, why do you feel as if you need to make arrse contributions (literally) to a Corps forum to which you don't belong?

NAAFI bar, Juniors forum, Seniors forum, Officers forum, Arts, where would you like me to stop?

If you have a general army point, use the many open forums.

If you have an Corps specific issue, and would like other Corps members to reply, that is why there is a designated regimental section of Arrse.

Moderators - is it just me? Have I got this wrong?

I'm not having a go at you, just the knobbers who go off thread to make feeble jibes at the Corps.

roseandpose said:
NAAFI bar, Juniors forum, Seniors forum, Officers forum, Arts, where would you like me to stop?

If you have a general army point, use the many open forums.

If you have an Corps specific issue, and would like other Corps members to reply, that is why there is a designated regimental section of Arrse.

Moderators - is it just me? Have I got this wrong?

I'm not having a go at you, just the knobbers who go off thread to make feeble jibes at the Corps.

I do not disagree with you one bit.

Look in every forum it happens (not the jibes bit).

But hey its ARRSE!!!!!!!

Latest Threads