What is it with teachers right now?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by msr, Nov 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

'Snogging' teacher avoids prison

A teacher found guilty of "snogging" a 15-year-old pupil has been spared jail.

Shelley White, 25, was given a 12-month community rehabilitation order after being convicted of kissing the teenager in a classroom and a store cupboard.

2. Wish I had a teacher like that when I was at school, (and he complained !!!). Mine looked like a fcucking walrus with a moustache to mach.
  3. I would give her one

4. Belive me if you would give my old teacher one, you definately need counciling. :roll:
  5. Nice one mate had a thing for my french teacher she never hit on me though
  6. What is the matter with this kids? Wouldn't have heard me complaining.
  7. Edited because I read his age info wrong. Which it is still, barely, but just, I guess...:) Thank you, Rowums!
  8. It was a 15 year old.
  9. Well: the idea of sticking a 15-year-old boy's tongue in my mouth makes me literally nauseous.
  10. Apparently won't be banned from working with kids, but, after this horror story who would give her a job in a school in the future? No school in the state sector thats for sure. Enhanced police checks would uncover it and bring it to the attention of any school considering offering her a job. Suggestions for a future career.............? Any ideas.................?
  11. If that had been a male teacher with a 15yr old girl then the outcome would perhaps have been different?
  12. WRVS lady at Sennelager.
  13. Get It!!!
  14. msr

msr LE

Mrs msr?

15. There's a programme on Channel 4 on Monday called Sex With Teacher or something similar. I don't know about you, when I was 15 there were a couple of teachers I wouldn't have minded being sexually assaulted by. But this is wrong. Mustn't condone this sort of thing. Bad Ao1.