What is it with Bridgend?

Daily Mail said:
An 18-year-old student has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend to death just hours after celebrating her A-level results.
Kat McGrath is being held by police after the body of Alyn Thomas, 22, was found in a pool of blood at the home Miss McGrath shared with her parents.
Paramedics discovered Mr Thomas’s body after they were called to the £400,000 detached house in Bridgend, South Wales, in the early hours of Friday.
A-level-student-accused-killing-boyfriend-

Seems her two previous boyfriends had hanged themselves;

When asked by police how did the latest boy-friend get stabbed,
she is alledged to have replied;

"Well, he refused to put his head in the noose"

(variation on the old 'poisoned mushrooms' joke) :)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you the return of the ESN Dwarf?

I only ask as you appear to be neither big, nor, clever.

Mr_Fingerz said:

I only ask as you appear to be neither big, nor, clever,
If you can't take a joke you shouldn't have been born welsh, isn't that right Mr Taffy boy fingerz.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
RangeStew said:
Mr_Fingerz said:

I only ask as you appear to be neither big, nor, clever,
If you can't take a joke you should have been born welsh, isn't that right Mr Taffy boy fingerz.
I'm a Celt, you just chose the wrong nation, BTW it's "Mr_Fingerz". Oh it's "Welsh", initial capitalisation applies to nationalties as well as surnames.

S

shurikenMarch

verticalgyro said:
You're a fine one to be a grammar Nazi considering your slaughter of the English language in your first post in this thread.
If anyone's allowed to slaughter the English language it's a Welshman!

But to be fair Mr_Fingerz, this IS the NAAFI. Racism is 'allowed'...

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Well we all saw the henry cooper and Barry sheen ad,s everyone loves a Dope on a rope.

Police also found the local ice cream man on the floor of his van. He was covered in whipped cream, strawberry sauce, hundreds and thousands, choc sprinkles and a flake. Apparently he topped himself

"I'm here all week"

Kyle_ni said:
Police also found the local ice cream man on the floor of his van. He was covered in whipped cream, strawberry sauce, hundreds and thousands, choc sprinkles and a flake. Apparently he topped himself

"I'm here all week"

It's all down to depressive ice cream in Bridgend,

Yippee it's Mr. Whippy, oh hell it's Tonibell, oh balls it's Walls.

Ash_Plant said:
How on earth is any house in Bridgend worth £400k?
Its all to do with the strength of the roof beams apparently, you always find people hanging around testing them :oops:

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, seconded. Who the fcuk would voluntarily admit to coming from that inbred, sh1thole 'swingers' paradise? They obviously got bored with not having a hanging for a while, so this dozy bitch decided to make her own headlines.

I blame facebook. Oh and bebo.

twitter

SMSing

and anyother sad craze where the kids breif each up on what they did together only a few minutes ago.

It will come out in the wash, that tricia, right, told harmony, who was told by tricias brother jeremy that yeah, but no but yeah, init, the boyfriend was seen in maccyds talking to a bird.

Or some such shit.

cbgramc said:
Ash_Plant said:
How on earth is any house in Bridgend worth £400k?
Its because from every window view, you can't see Bridgend. People will pay a lot of money for that...

What is it with Bridgend? Dunno but where does Chubb live, and can we get her to move there? She could be a poster girl for the local Samaritans.

[align=center]'Dont hang yourself young taff, it could be worse. You could be Sarah Jane Chubb'[/align]

Not one of you could stop bickering long enough to acknowledge that the murderess in question is actually rather tasty - and legal!

Yes please, miss!