What is in the General Dannatts ear...?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lanky, Oct 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think its called a Dannat Coil :)

2. How very true......"Sir, repeat after me.........I FULLY support the foreign policy of this government and think we have more than enough men and eqpt to do both IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, fire brigade strikes, invade N Korea. and probably China. Tony Blair is a top bloke, welcome in my mess anytime. everything i said the other day was taken out of context. when I said we should leave Iraq, what i meant was we should leave when George Bush lets us"

3. You saw some EARWAX???

Serious now - the various news channels shove something into the ear of every bod they interview. Instructions therefore not coming from No 10 but from the Beeb etc

4. What do they say?

"Come on, YES!!! Love the camera! more pout... now a bit angry... YES KEEP IT THERE!"

5. If his instructions were coming from No10 you'd have seen the tell-tale hand up his ARRSE.

6. [​IMG]

Is that Blairs war face?

I've never seen him look quite so vexed and angry.... How he has aged over the last decade.... hope he falls off a roof and lands in a disgarded pitchfork

7. looks like he's just seen someone else with their lips round george w's c@ck!!
    "damn it, he said i was his little soldier"