What is he wearing, firefight Clip RRS!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by ugly, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Have a look at this, let it run to 2mins 22 secs and the chapo seems to be wearing a green coloured oversuit. Not seen this or is he wearing a softy?

2. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Looks like a softie jacket and trousers.

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Just out of gonker or is that the modern equivalent of wearing your chinese fighting suit over your combats?

4. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Well seeing as he's the only one attired in this manner, I'm guessing he was either roused from his wank pit or had been stagging on in the wee hours.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Thanks, just curious, I had thought possibly a lucky journo having a cabby but as I dont have sound at work I couldnt tell!

6. Seeing as they're wearing 11 Bde Flashes, and considering whereabouts they've been and the ambient temp there at this time of year, it's a bloody sensible thing to do when in a compound!

Edited to add that don't worry about not having sound; it's a load of Jockinese swearing - took me back to 15 Para for a minute!

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

That would take me back to IJLB and later First Engineering!

8. thats a smart tactic waking up a an angry confused jock :twisted:

9. Mrs Sfub has to do that every day (technically I'm Irish, but I did start with a Jock Regiment!)

10. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

About 1.55 through one wog says to another "that softy suit is a good idea no!".

11. It might have been a better idea if he'd reversed it, as he seems to be the only bit of greenery in the locale.

12. Full softie suit. Got a reversible 1, 1 side green, other dessie/sand. Toastie! :D

Edited to add :5:29 "Get that fcuking up ye's ya cnuts!" BRILLIANT :D

13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Theres seems to be a couple of others wearing the jacket
    One when they bring up the second set of ladders

14. A traditional Scottish war-cry. :twisted: 8)

15. The next c unt that tells me he couldnt join the army because he doesnt like people shouting at him should be made to watch that.