What is happening to Britain?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tcaac, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We see it every day, all around us! British pride is dying under the governments PC policies.
    We know we can live together in peace, just dont take sides and feel you cant have your say because your affraid that you will be branded "racist". Do we not all bleed the same blood? I feel that PC has gotten out of control and we need to re-address it.
    All this government is doing is breeding Hatred, and people will snap and i can see it happening all around me, and i am scared of what world i will leave to my children. We need a light, we need hope!

2. You need some prozac

3. I need a drink

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Conflicting points in your statement - too many. Methinks you might be trolling or suffer from waaah-itis.

5. What we need is a cataclysmic meteor strike, a global necrotising fasciitis pandemic and a crusade against purveyors of sofas and other soft furnishings.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If only to end the era of chintz for once and for all. To send flowery patterns and beige curtains back to the hell whence they came.

7. I know - Caubeen for PM! :D

8. A Polish guy drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the
    >>>air,
    >>>pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In
    >>>Poland
    >>>our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same
    >>>glass twice"
    >>>
    >>>A Paki (Pakistani), obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws
    >>>his
    >>>glass into the air, pulls out his AK-47 and shoots the glass to pieces.
    >>>He says, "In Pakistan we have so much sand to make glasses that we
    >>>don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."
    >>>
    >>>A proud British girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer and drinks
    >>>it,
    >>>throws her glass into the air, pulls out her gun and shoots the Pole
    >>>and the Paki and catches her glass.
    >>>
    >>>She says, "In Britain we now have that many Pakis and Poles that we
    >>>don't have to drink with the same ones twice.
    >>>
    >>>God Bless Britain.

9. Errm...You dont work anywhere near Trident D5s do you?

10. Libya

11. Cheer up, do not bother yoursel with labels such as 'Racist' - they are just that - Labels used indiscriminately by the intellectually idle as a substitute for rational analysis.

Totally unfaze yourself by PC since, like labels, it is only possessed of moral rather than legal force - it's force is proportionate to the amount of pressure placed upon an individual to conform to it's tenets by those cultural marxists who presume an authority they do not possess and submitted to by individuals who wrongly assume that they have it!

The victims of PC are those who are willing participants in their own cerebral incaceration and those whose expression is gagged by it are those who fasten the gag themselves because they tremble in fear of an indescrimately applied label!

12. Jaysus! I had to read that three times!!! You can tell you're a bit of a law wallah Iolis!

Totally agree though!.....I Think!!!

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think I've read one of your books!

14. What he said!

15. PC embraces a number of different labels applied by those who stand to gain by manipulating the fear of those who are terrified of having it attached to them.

The fearful and therefore easily manipulative are easy to spot. They generally prefix their conversations with: "I'm not a racist/homophobe/fattist/ageist/violent person [delete where applicable] but....."

Fear is a controlling emotion. You cannot be enslaved by something you are unafraid of!