What is Happening. Hello how do you like the Army?

Go to then NAAFI they said, it's all happening they said. May I introduce myself, it is Ali . Very nice wife, nice shop, nice life. How is things for you , great arses ? It is honorable to be in your country. I don't like Luton.You're welcome

Nary a nibble.

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
The clue is 'Luton, I love the Football'

Oh, and can I have Curry sauce with that muckergee, thanks.

ACAB sir, fine greetings to you you're welcome anything you want just ask you like women?

Attachments

Can we get back to the bullying now please?

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
ACAB sir, fine greetings to you you're welcome anything you want just ask you like women?
Ali, I LOVE women, which is why I object to you downloading a picture of a Wookie.

I'll have a stab (geddit) at Camberwell Carrot

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
is that a post op MiT? if not porridge gun has had her.

Oh FFS I suppose Steven Fry is going to come on here then and tell us the OP's name is an anagram for a bored regular member who wants a bit of fun.

Stephen Fry Game Show.JPG

please please arses, not to insult the ladies. this isn't nice come on now. wonjob is very nice girl, please. you don't look the glass when you suck the fucking straw ok? we have more don't worry.

Ali, I LOVE women, which is why I object to you downloading a picture of a Wookie.

I'll have a stab (geddit) at Camberwell Carrot
When you were Plod did you ever catch any fucker?

i) I've been online all day
ii) I have no sense of humour

And, er, 'Stab'? Nope. Saw TA chaps once, must have been ooh, '79. Scruffy little coves. It must be embarrassing for all these superannuated reg heroes having to ask for help all the time, huh?

Added: My punt? Bloke who has more so-called sock puppets, and offers more entertainment, than the rest of the Arrse put together. ^_~

haha Steven Fry, bewwwwaaaaa Black adder. its lovely, I see him before. so what you boys do in the army ?

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs
When you were Plod did you ever catch any fucker?

i) I've been online all day
ii) I have no sense of humour

And, er, 'Stab'? Nope. Saw TA chaps once, must have been ooh, '79. Scruffy little coves. It must be embarrassing for all these supeannuated reg heroes having to ask for help all the time, huh?
View attachment 110778

I do like a good bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich :)
you know we casnnot do that. please, fucking bacon? pig? you get what we got, no pork ok. i must mention women again, we have.

I fancy a pork pie whilst watching this thread unfold.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moodybitch The NAAFI Bar 18
A Multinational HQ 9
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 373