What is Happening. Hello how do you like the Army?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ali Pongo, Feb 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Go to then NAAFI they said, it's all happening they said. May I introduce myself, it is Ali . Very nice wife, nice shop, nice life. How is things for you , great arses ? It is honorable to be in your country. I don't like Luton.You're welcome

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not even the slightest bit. Nope, not at all.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nary a nibble.

4. Hallo sir, what is this nary anibble, is it welsh perhaps? you're welcome, thank you for the message you're welcome Be happy, the sun is shining.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The clue is 'Luton, I love the Football'

Oh, and can I have Curry sauce with that muckergee, thanks.

6. ACAB sir, fine greetings to you you're welcome anything you want just ask you like women?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can we get back to the bullying now please?

8. Ali, I LOVE women, which is why I object to you downloading a picture of a Wookie.

I'll have a stab (geddit) at Camberwell Carrot

9. Munter of the Week?

10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

is that a post op MiT? if not porridge gun has had her.

11. I do like a good bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich :)

12. Oh FFS I suppose Steven Fry is going to come on here then and tell us the OP's name is an anagram for a bored regular member who wants a bit of fun.

Stephen Fry Game Show.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. please please arses, not to insult the ladies. this isn't nice come on now. wonjob is very nice girl, please. you don't look the glass when you suck the fucking straw ok? we have more don't worry.

14. When you were Plod did you ever catch any fucker?

i) I've been online all day
    ii) I have no sense of humour

And, er, 'Stab'? Nope. Saw TA chaps once, must have been ooh, '79. Scruffy little coves. It must be embarrassing for all these superannuated reg heroes having to ask for help all the time, huh?

Added: My punt? Bloke who has more so-called sock puppets, and offers more entertainment, than the rest of the Arrse put together. ^_~