What is GOOD about the Corps???

Enough negatives are spoken about the largest Corps in the British Army. Let's see if certain posters can dredge up something positive for once!

I will start.

The Corps tie is super.

NN

The Corps has many fine, upstanding, erudite Gentlemen able to converse, debate and wax lyrical about the finer points of life.

It also has Stacker1! ; )

It pays the bills but sadly gives you absolutely no credibility Army wide.

regrettably you can't polish a turd. However after reading a couple of these post it would appear that you can roll it in glitter.

Z

Zarathustra

In an all-arms unit I like the way the drivers make me look awesome without me having to put any effort in when it's SJAR time.

Corps tent at Twickenham is pretty good most years.

The birds are mostly fat knuggle dragging dykes too.
fixed that for you its what you really meant

I love the way the Corps is one big team no divisions between STAB and ARABS, Trogs, stackers, chunks, fag ops, stinking fuelys, slopos and the useless cuntflaps of movers , officers and ORs airborne or pieborne members of our happy family

Do they do really stupid things like bouncing of wagons in the dark even tho' they have a head torch on? ; )
You can only give one driver a headtorch at a time. If you deck-out 2 with headtorches they gravitate towards each other the same way that moths are attracted to light, and stand there until daybreak bouncing into each other.

Z

Zarathustra

Do they do really stupid things like bouncing of wagons in the dark even tho' they have a head torch on? ; )
No, they crash their wagons into trees and lose bowsers on the M25 and stuff like that. Walking into the back of trucks is a hobby of mine so it's all good.