What is going down in Denmark ??

It will either be their Middle Eastern ‘gentlemen’ who have been welcomed in, fed clothed and given money, and they’ll just be showing their gratitude. Or the ‘right wing’ groups showing how absolutely delighted they are about these new rapey residents

Timely post title as far as this family is concerned.
Our son's new blond gym-junkie Danish GF is in Copenhagen..and he flies out in two weeks.;);)

It will either be their Middle Eastern ‘gentlemen’ who have been welcomed in, fed clothed and given money, and they’ll just be showing their gratitude. Or the ‘right wing’ groups showing how absolutely delighted they are about these new rapey residents
That's what I think as well.

Attacks in Sweden on the cards as well before long.

I love how the local population start to stand up for themselves because their respective governments won’t, instantly get labelled as right wing racists. Just another way for governments to hide the fact that they’ve fxxked up

That's what I think as well.

Attacks in Sweden on the cards as well before long.
With gangs having spats with each other using grenades, it won't take a big leap to happen

Timely post title as far as this family is concerned.
Our son's new blond gym-junkie Danish GF is in Copenhagen..and he flies out in two weeks.;);)

Good to see that love doesn't care what gender you started out as :p

Whining Civvy

Old-Salt
I'd say axe to grind, blowing things up is the new smearing sh*t on the doorhandles. It's just normalised now.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
That the first explosion targeted a tax office suggests an axe to grind rather than terrorism. And Copenhagen has got a history of some pretty heavy duty homegrown criminality-

Agreed. Bombing a tax office wouldn't provide a terrorist with a reasonable return...

Last edited:
Agreed. The effort involved in bombing a tax office wouldn't provide a terrorist with a reasonable return.
It wouldn't deliver the sense of outrage they want either, bombing a tax office is hardly going to divide communities

Serpico

Old-Salt
Tbf, everytime I go to Scandinavia and buy/take out a mortgage for a pint, I tend go off in a pant shitting rage and bomb the tax office afterwards

I live around the corner from a Danish hostel, mainly full of visiting au pairs.
In my twenties and early thirties I was, shall we say, ahem, quite friendly with a few of them.
I can quite understand where the Vikings got their fearsome reputation.
There are some complete nutters over there. They even had their own police free neighbourhood in Copenhagen.
They will not stand any sh*t if they disagree with it, regardless of the rules.
They have some pretty hardcore biker gangs as well, and some of the women are scarier than the blokes.