what is gay?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gwar_drill_pig_stab, Jan 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. an open question to all arrsers who like to ponder lifes important questions

what is gayest
    1:having sex with a man who was born a woman biologically it is a woman
    2:having sex with a woman who was born a man biologically its a man

examples below who is most attractive?

Attached Files:

2. Personally id go for the Dyke mate......!!!

3. who would you rather have on thier knees in front of you looking up as you cover their face with sex wee leaving them looking like a plasterers radio

miriam every time

4. To quote a band from the NW:

He went to bed dead early, for holding hands with girlies
    He tried to get dead thin, he worked out in a gym
    That's gay, fooooking hell, That's gay, fooooking hell, That's gay!

"My other car's a porsche" he wears boxer shorts
    Got an earring in his ear, he takes it up the rear

Forever smoking hemp, he wears deoderant
    Dresses like a ponce, his hair is all bouffont

However, Miriam every time! :D

5. Hmmm, most attractive - neither... although if I *had* to shag one, it would be the lass at the bottom, as she still has her real female bits (read about "her" in a magazine years ago)

6. Decisions decisions..............
    To be fair, Id be after miriam like a rat up a drainpipe, if I did not know it was a male.
    However if it came down to a choice of who to offer a pearl necklace to..
    Definately miriam everytime. After all It would be a darn site easier to pretend with that one.
    Anyway, its only gay if your a reciever :lol: :D

7. I would do 'em both. Been a fantasy of mine since...well... since I did it the first time.

8. I'd suck the lasses c0ck at the top of the page rather then lick the blokes minge.

9. i would do the one on the top as she backscuttled the bottom one!!

10. Definitely Miriam, just do her up the wrong un if the meat and veg is still there.

11. and give her a reach round in true engineer fashion???? Or is that just a 59 thing!

12. I remember seeing 'There's something about Miriam' on TV, I always wondered how he could wear a bikini without any of the guys noticing that something was amiss.

13. After deep thought about both of them.............................................................................................................................................................................................................I've paid for worse

14. Class pure Class....

Miriam deffo assuming The cocks in a jar at the side of the bed. Like the fibrous lump they cut off my leg 3 years ago. A great conversation piece on the dinner table.

15. Definitely 59 mate :wink: Ive heard it's 2x40 min lessons on the reacharound 8O