What is "Feltching"

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by bigdick, Sep 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going out with this bint tonight and she has texted me saying that I will have her but she wants feltching afterwards. I've asked my dad, but he told me to ask my mother. Help me quick...I'm on a promise and need to go out soon !

2. I hope you like the taste of shit.......

3. feltching the process of spunking in a bird's arrse then sucking it out with a straw or other suitable implent, feltching is also favoured by the shirt lifting sectors of the community

4. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

5. Oh dear BD, looks like you'll be tasting spe'rm and shiit tonight

6. term also used for sucking spunk out of vaginas or inserting animals into either orrifice

7. Felch:

(1) verb. The act of sucking or licking ejaculate (or other substances mixed with ejaculate) out of the orifice in which they were deposited. Most commonly used to refer to sucking out semen after anal sex, but technically sucking the semen out of your girlfriend's pussy is also felching

(2) Noun, referring to the substance ingested during the act of felching--generally a mixture of semen and other bodliy fluids (feces, sweat, vaginal fluid, etc.)I couldn't belive it. After Nigel packed my ass, he felched me!

Dude, you've got felch all over your face.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!

8. And this definition from the cornucopia of scary information mindprod.com:

"to suck semen from the anus, and return it to mouth of the person being screwed... felching is not considered safe sex."

Obviously, you'll spot straight away that there's no tea in felching.

9. A pity that, it would taste a whole lot better.

10. Superb!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. there was a huge fat gay guy at my school that used to be all about the felching, or so im told

12. Maybe that's why Boy George said he preferred a cup of tea to sex?

13. Fukin 'ell!

14. Excellent, I now have a word to describe the funny taste in my mouth after going down on the missus after she just got in from "a night out with the girls" last night

I wonder if the "zingy" taste indicated that the previous contributor was foreign?

15. Gross ! Sick bitch ! Texted back telling her to felch herself and went out with my right arm instead !