What is "Feltching"

I'm going out with this bint tonight and she has texted me saying that I will have her but she wants feltching afterwards. I've asked my dad, but he told me to ask my mother. Help me quick...I'm on a promise and need to go out soon !

feltching the process of spunking in a bird's arrse then sucking it out with a straw or other suitable implent, feltching is also favoured by the shirt lifting sectors of the community

term also used for sucking spunk out of vaginas or inserting animals into either orrifice

Felch:

(1) verb. The act of sucking or licking ejaculate (or other substances mixed with ejaculate) out of the orifice in which they were deposited. Most commonly used to refer to sucking out semen after anal sex, but technically sucking the semen out of your girlfriend's pussy is also felching

(2) Noun, referring to the substance ingested during the act of felching--generally a mixture of semen and other bodliy fluids (feces, sweat, vaginal fluid, etc.)I couldn't belive it. After Nigel packed my ass, he felched me!

Dude, you've got felch all over your face.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!

And this definition from the cornucopia of scary information mindprod.com:

"to suck semen from the anus, and return it to mouth of the person being screwed... felching is not considered safe sex."

Obviously, you'll spot straight away that there's no tea in felching.

there was a huge fat gay guy at my school that used to be all about the felching, or so im told

bigdick said:
Gross ! Sick bitch ! Texted back telling her to felch herself and went out with my right arm instead !
You are a muppet. If she was after felching, did it occur to you she might have been after other acts of fun and depravity that YOU might have enjoyed? :roll:

Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
bigdick said:
Gross ! Sick bitch ! Texted back telling her to felch herself and went out with my right arm instead !
You are a muppet. If she was after felching, did it occur to you she might have been after other acts of fun and depravity that YOU might have enjoyed? :roll:
Now here is a man after my own heart........consider the things she was more than willing to do, if felching was the start.....you could have kept a bottle of mouthwash....or vodka handy to get rid of the taste....bloody poofs the youth of today!

dui-lai said:
Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
bigdick said:
Now here is a man after my own heart........consider the things she was more than willing to do, if felching was the start.....you could have kept a bottle of mouthwash....or vodka handy to get rid of the taste....bloody poofs the youth of today!
And once again we're back to QEMH Woolwich, where felching was a naafi break sport and pastime. (for me at least) even QA's were edible, ugly to look at, but edible.

I always thought felching was the act of

'With a straw extracting the semen from the bottom of a freshly buggered corpse'

to anyone on the same RSI cse as me in 1994 I humbly apologise for giving false information on the intro lesson on: Basic sexual deviancy (classroom)

The practical was deemed a bad idea by a very very unimpressed depot RSO :D

(Recalls Ginge_g being on same course)

Latest Threads