What is considered a Walt?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
No one's asked the OP if they like films about Gladiators, and do they drink Turmeric tea

I'd also like to add for the OP and the OP's OH

RTU'd

LE
An Arrse & UKSF legend.
1626196158141.png

Why do the training & deadly mission's with 22SAS when you can buy the gear on Ebay.
Roll up to Remembrance Sunday and soldier walt on.

Texas Christian Daily then
Been trying so hard to resist ......but can't......

To the tune of You're Just Too Good To Be True

Oh Christian Daily you are the love of my life
Oh Christian Daily I'll let you f*ck my wife
Oh Christian Daily I want curly hair toooo

For all you West Ham fans out there.

Walts - is it enough to bandy around ‘ … when I served’ ‘ … when I was in the army’ etc, to inject claims of being a serving soldier, used to reinforce a point, an opinion, troll, essentially lie about being a veteran?

My grandad called it stolen valour (WWII vet), my husband (vet) calls it being a Walt c*nt. Not sure about cursing, despite y’all being military folks in here.

Guy I talk of didn’t get through basic years ago, couldn’t hack it, booted out, yet infers vet status. The kind of guy with an ego so big Im surprised he wasn’t invited to play the Incredible Hulk in Marvel movies
Ask on a Yank site then

Big Jim

On ROPS
On ROPs
let them walt i say... as long as they are not making money out of it who cares? I think these walts who go to parades and stuff in a way are just being in their eyes patriotic, some have mental issues . Got better things to do than track down so called walts.

Last edited:
let them walt i say... as long as they are not making money out of it who cares? I think these walts who go to parades and stuff in a way are just being in their eyes patriotic, some have mental issues . Got better things to do than track down so called walts.

Well you would know.

Latest Threads