What is an "O2 tag?"

An RF anklet worn by naughty boys and monitored by G4S using a popular mobile phone network

Sorry to be a complete pleb but I see mention of O2 tag quite regularly (esp in the NAAFI for some reason)

What is it?
It's something that you're nowhere near prolific enough of a cunt to earn.

P

PrinceAlbert

o2 tags are for homos that haven't got the ability to wind up the MODs enough to get banned. Thrice.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
People wonder why they salami-slice the top/middle/bottom third when it comes to redundancies. Well without people like the OP propping the rest of us up, we'd all be finding ourselves lower down in the pecking order of life (apart from the brown noses and richer members of society that is).

So let me extend my appreciation to the OP for reassuring me that for every time I push when the door says "pull", and for every time I go to put my shoe on the wrong foot - it's nice to know that there are lower forms of life out there sitting on a bench that says "wet paint", asking what day of the month we get paid, and stumbling into a forum asking bone questions instead of reading the guides first (where it's all explained in black and white).

Middle third for me this year again please boss, thanks!

Ok, time for a more serious answer.

The O2 tag is the most illustrious achievement award you can get on arrse, it's a bit like a virtual version of the VC and it's only given out to a select few members for their unwavering popularity and their quality and thoughtful posts.

The O is short for oscheocele, which means 'you're really brilliant'.

The O2 tag is the most illustrious achievement award you can get on arrse, it's a bit like a virtual version of the VC and it's only given out to a select few members for their unwavering popularity and their quality and thoughtful posts.

For that shite, you should really have yours rescinded!

:) Its something I managed to earn within 12/15 posts when I joined under another name in 2007, mind this was when the site was still full of 'robust' members like Mr. DoNut/5Alpha and sluggy was twice the woman she appears to be now, Ahhh..great days..!!..when the site revamped I thought I'd save the Mods the bother so registered under my present I.D. but the tags seem not to carry the stigma they did.. ;)

Sorry to be a complete pleb but I see mention of O2 tag quite regularly (esp in the NAAFI for some reason)

What is it?
Take your pick!