what is Alex Reid thinking in this pic ?

My interpretation of his expression is not that he wants to kill her, I'm sure he's just thinking "you fucking thick, stupid bitch".

Mitchthebar said:
My interpretation of his expression is not that he wants to kill her, I'm sure he's just thinking "you fucking thick, stupid bitch".
She's worth 30 million not bad for a thick stupid bitch eh :D

mon_colonel said:
Mitchthebar said:
She's worth 30 million not bad for a thick stupid bitch eh :D
Good point :?

The_Duke

LE
Mitchthebar said:
For Reidy to be thinking that of someone else, they must have the mental capacity of an amoeba :D

The_Duke said:
Mitchthebar said:
For Reidy to be thinking that of someone else, they must have the mental capacity of an amoeba :D
Miaaooowww!

Saucer of milk for the Duke! :D

The_Duke

LE
Werewolf said:
The_Duke said:
Mitchthebar said:
Miaaooowww!

Hands up every one who knows the bloke and was in the same TA unit for several years.........

Oh, just me then? :D

The_Duke said:
Werewolf said:
The_Duke said:
Mitchthebar said:
Miaaooowww!

Hands up every one who knows the bloke and was in the same TA unit for several years.........

Oh, just me then? :D

I did'nt say I disagreed with your assessment. Was it you who said his TA nickname was "Village", for rather obvious reasons? :D

The_Duke

LE
I always just called him Alex or Reidy. Others were less polite!

Good bloke, fit as a butchers dog and totally reliable on the odd occasion when it got a bit messy. Mind you, we never asked him to do too much of anything technical!

reid is probably thinking...."i wonder if that pink velvet tracksuit jordan is wearing will fit and go with my eyes?"

"If Only everyone knew she was a shit ride and her tits feel like bags of tripe"

He's thinking "Roll on the devorce payments, cher-fecking-ching."