What is a fitting punishment?........

Surely they should be tried for treason?

They have to live in Manchester. Haven't they been punished enough already?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
They're from Levvy and Longshite. They probably figured joining the Taliban was safer, therefore their actions constituted a public service by removing people from a deprived hell-hole and taking them to Afghanistan.

Umm... court-martial, followed by immediate cessation of chocolate rations?

Personally a hard prison (hard labour) sentence and the deportation to the place of their or their parents birth.

It's all symptomatic of the bloody awful mess we have got ourselves into. What's worse is the fact that the UK as a whole doesn't seem to have got anything out of it except increased security measures. The world is most definitely NOT a safer place as a result, as Bliar claimed.

It always seems to be gingers that are disaffected and convert. Why is this?
(A fat ginger from Manchester= punishment enough).

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
The cake is a lie.

G

goatrutar

Wrapped in bacon and chucked into a cage full of Dobermans. Failing that at least get them lesson on growing a proper beard,ffs.

Call me old-fashioned, but any Muslim ter should have his/her remains sewn in a pig carcass and buried somewhere secret.

I don't think they'd be so keen to volunteer then.

It always seems to be gingers that are disaffected and convert. Why is this?
(A fat ginger from Manchester= punishment enough).
As I've said before when your ugly and Ginger your only chance of getting laid is by converting to Islam and getting a forced marriage or suicide bombing for 72 Virgins.

I like the idea of cake,,force fed 'Yellow Cake' (enriched of course)......

Latest Threads