What in the name of Beelzebub?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Cuddles, Feb 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear brothers in arrse and rugby,
    I am as many of you know a keen supporter of Scottish rugby. I am not one who supports "Scotland first and anyone who is playing England second" though I do sometimes wryly smile if England make arrogant statements then come a cropper at the hands of say Saffas, Blacks or Wallabies. So often...

However this week my thoughts, sincerely, there is no punchline, are with supporters not only of England but also Wales. not because of your many injuries but because those overpaid, underworked, mismanaged and so jack you could change a Stally wheel on them, bastards of railwaymen are striking. When? Erm Friday.

The dear lord knows that when Wales are at home the railways grind to a near stand-still. However on this occasion it is a Friday evening kick-off, thanks to the telly men and their desire to turn a few bob/bump up the schedules. So you shiftless, work-shy cnuts of railwaymen can all fcuk off. (Stand fast flamingo - where do you think you're going?!)

I will be thinking of you Taffos and Red-rose alickadoos alike on Friday evening. I can only suggest you drink much beer and stiffen the upper lip through diligent application of doner kebab sauce. Or curry. Or valley girl fanny batter...It is a disgrace.

2. they heard you words old boy and cancelled the strike
    whingeing twats call off strike
    three cheers for cuddles, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!

3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

No problem for me I can see the millenium stadium from here, mind you a few years ago I lived next door

4. That will I hope be the only gift Welsh supporters get, after last year's Scottish cavalier attitude to closing out the game! England will be hoping the posts at Murrayfield are slightly thicker than the ones they used at HQ!

5. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Are any of you coming down for the game, if so do you want to meet up for a pint?

6. no i'm going up for the Scotland Wales and possibly the CC game too depending upon financial states!

7. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I can't attend CC matches as for some reason I find myself getting too emotional, hard enough watching them on TV from afar.

8. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Today I have a bad case of " Post Match Poisoning " but lying on the sofa watching the Irish get hammered has made up for it

9. i am not allowed to watch Scotland matches in other decent god-fearing folks homes. I usually go home and watch the game before returning to the 6N party - as I did today for example. I think this has something to do with my erm trenchant ways of expressing opinions on key rugby issues, like the referees parentage?

10. I take it you mean the game contents as opposed to the result

Otherwise

More Liver Salt s for you Sir :)

11. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I must stop getting emotional and drowning my sorrow in drink, because noe I'm old and Grey it takes a couple of days to get better

12. That's so sad to hear tropper...have a drink to cheer yourself up?

13. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

14. Wasnt it Johnathan Davies ? as the Welsh commentator ?? I thought he was going to blow a gasket in frustration

15. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I don't know I was in the Millenium and then on a pubcrawl on Friday night