What If?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DRIVER_B_III_RASC, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sometimes known as alternative history. For Example, Winston Churchill was visiting Chicago in the early thirties when a taxicab knocked him down, he was shaken up but otherwise ok. It turned out that the cab had just come from a garage where the brake shoes had been replaced as the driver had been compaining it was not pulling up properly. If the brakes had not been fixed, Winny may have died and we would have lost a great war leader. Would it have made a diiference? You get the idea.

2. what if...Mr Bliar's daddy had pulled out at he opportune moment and just thrown his muck over mummy Blair's head instead???

3. What if....Hitler had been assassinated. Would his Generals then have gone on to make decisions not based on Hitlers lunacy and won the war?

4. What if the Belgians had decided to concentrate* on fruit juice rather than produce Stella

*see what i did there!

5. Well done S_H, we're all proud of you.

How about if ole Dubya had been sent to 'nam, and had been shot down in a blze of glory?

6. IF I stayed off Arrse, I might get some work done.

7. What if I was a billionaire - how cool would that be! I wouldn't have to wear green every fucking day, thats for sure.

Obviously, i'd treat you fine gentlemen and ladies to a tipple or two :thumright:

8. What if Parliament had passed the law allowing the police to lock people up for 90 days without charge ... and then arrested Bliar and banged him up for the said 90 day maximum while questioning him over his governments latest sleaze ...

I can but dream!

9. What if JFK had not been assaniated?
    What if Adolf had taken a disliking to Muslim gallery owners not jewish ones?
    What if the Internet had not been invented?
    Could you survive with out your Mobile Telephone.
    What if it was 1984 Orwellian stylee? Uhh! hang on :shakefist:
    How good would your kit be if conscription was still working?

SK :meditate: