What if......?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by stabandswat, Oct 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Money was no object and you were able to add whatever you wanted to your issued kit.... what would you buy to be absolutley comfy? The reason being, I was looking for some new gloves on eBay because I don't like my issue ones as they get in the way whilst I'm shooting. What I found was a plethora of different kit such as SealSkin, Neoprene, fingerless mittens etc etc. It got me thinking about what are the must have bits of other kit. So what would the ultimate squaddie have?
  2. Small boy to carry bergen (could also polish boots in return for boiled sweets). Thermal imaging eye balls.
  3. Dunst, Kirsten
    NSN 237-89628-2698236-9
    Butler, NATO
    NSN 879-65465-3241359-8
    Porter, Indian type, Infantry
    NSN 458-96547-2314355-6
    Johnson, Howard, suite, economy, for sleeping at
    NSN 789-54646-4179869-3
  4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Soldier, Smart - for parading of
    NSN 476-40568-4712266-1

I have to say I remember this same thread a couple of years ago where the first response was:

a rifle is a must have for any good soldier.
  5. Quad bike stealthed or better still a weasal with a bv .If your infantry you can spend thousands still going to get cold ,wet,hungry and tired at times .
    You cant make running round with a lot of weight or lying in the cold
    comfy best you can do is help yourself endure it a bit better imho.
  6. genius!!! lmfao!!!!
  7. Being absolutely comfy in the field is tantamount to taking a huge throbbing c0ck up your ar$e, whilst painting your nails and listening to "The Petshop Boys"

Man up, ditch the gloves and stove, they is for poofs!
  8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I can feel the artic warfare cadre instructors preparing to respond...
  9. Brigade Patrol Troop are bootys, they can lecture me all they like, about whats het and whats not, but so long as they wear frocks and indulge in institutionalised queggetry, I'll pay them no heed. :wink: