• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What if women had not got the vote?

The BBC news website has a page a page up
Reality Check: What if women hadn't been allowed to vote?

There doesn't seem an option to leave a comment for some reason - I'm sure it's just an oversight

My first thought was 'if German women had been denied the vote in 1933 about 40 or so million people would not have died needlessly in the Second World War - as the proportion of women voting for Mr Hitler was considerably higher than men..........'

" Our Last Hope"; Women's Votes for Hitler: A Reappraisal

Given that, is female suffrage something we should be celebrating?

EDIT - FOR THE HARD OF THINKING OR THE CENTRAL POOL OF WHITE KNIGHTS THIS ISN'T MEANT SERIOUSLY

This is the NAAFI, did I really have to spell that out?

Last edited:
Remove the women's vote from the count.

Would he still have got in just on the men's vote?

If he would, then end thread.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
They'd be at home looking after the sprogs, cleaning the house, darning socks and making her self beautiful for her husband upon his return from work.
Edit I hope to god Sluggy doesn't read this.

There doesn't seem an option to leave a comment for some reason - I'm sure it's just an oversight

My first thought was 'if German women had been denied the vote in 1933 about 40 or so million people would not have died needlessly in the Second World War - as the proportion of women voting for Mr Hitler was considerably higher than men..........'

Is your dinner late again?

Can you blame them ?

1518116575146.png

And that pre Anne Summers clit- tickler..........

It was probably either give em votes or give em orgasms - I reckon we got it right by taking the easy option.

The human race would be dying out as they would have withdrawn marital privileges.

And no man would ever get a blowjob*

* from a woman.

It was probably either give em votes or give em orgasms - I reckon we got it right by taking the easy option.
Slippery slope though that, giving them the vote.

Give them an inch and the next thing you know they'll be demanding an orgasm.

Maple managing to get the Nazis into his first post

Before getting the closet gay reference in ten posts later.

He's dreamy........in a totally hetro, defo not man-on-man action way.....er.....
What a fucking bellthronk.

We wouldn't have the May-Bot making a mess of running the country!
Terminator is based on a true story and prediction for our future - Skynet created the May-1000 to destroy humanity, the resistance sent back an Abbott Model eleventy to save us.......

.....I for one welcome our new robot overlords etc

Slippery slope though that, giving them the vote.

Give them an inch and the next thing you know they'll be demanding an orgasm.
Give em an inch? Hasn't worked for her so far

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We probably wouldn't have a Labour Party.

Latest Threads