What if... Japs didn't bomber Pearl Harbour... Hitler didn't betray Russians

Just on the note if the japs hadn't have bombed pearl harbour and Hitler hadn't stabbed Stalin in the back we'd more or less be speaking fritz anyway... that's my opinion

I was watching an Amazon serial "The man in the high castle"

"In the series' alternate version of 1962 America, the Axis powers have won World War II and divided the United States into two puppet states: the Greater Nazi Reich and the Japanese Pacific States"

Perhaps if the above events had not concurred this actually would have happened?

Let's be honest, we wouldn't have gotten anywhere without the US mass manpower and firepower

Just on the note if the japs hadn't have bombed pearl harbour and Hitler hadn't stabbed Stalin in the back we'd more or less be speaking fritz anyway... that's my opinion

"In the series' alternate version of 1962 America, the Axis powers have won World War II and divided the United States into two puppet states: the Greater Nazi Reich and the Japanese Pacific States"

Perhaps if the above events had not concurred this actually would have happened?

Let's be honest, we wouldn't have gotten anywhere without the US mass manpower and firepower
In this ‘alternate universe’ have we lost the ‘Battle of Britain’ and somehow Hitlers army had landed on the U.K. and maintained a bridgehead? ‘Speaking Fritz’ my arrse

When you consider that 90% of German casualties were on the Eastern Front, I think its safe to say we would have been f****d!

Let's be honest...what if your Mum had swallowed you ......... bin this shit thread by this dull cnut.....

Maple

LE
However you slice it Hitler had lost as soon as he started the war because........Hitler

If he hadn't been such a genocidal prick - then he wouldn't have been Hitler
If the Generals had been allowed to 'get on with it' - then the generals wouldn't have invaded Czechoslovakia in '38, never mind Poland in '39 and Hitler wouldn't have been Hitler.......
If Hitler hadn't invaded the Soviet union - then Hitler wouldn't have been Hitler.......
if Nazi Germany had nuclear weapons - But they didn't because 'it was a Jewish science' (see above)

It doesn't really matter how hard fanbois wish it, long term war was never going to end well for the Hun, it just required a lot of time, effort, blood and treasure to prove the point. To come up with some fictional scenario where it was possible you require so many 'ifs' with all the breaks falling one way......

TamH70

MIA
In this world the Germans would still not have been told of the effects of pure graphite on a nuclear reaction, and of the ways to ensure its production.

Because they, being Anti-Semitic pricks, pissed off the scientists who knew about it, including Leo Szilard, who convinced Albert Einstein (himself a Jew) not to tell Werner Heisenberg about it.

Leading to one of the most famous short messages in history - "Baby never born. Mother never pregnant".

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs

It was the Eastern Front that did for Germany, no question about it.
Back in the early 90's I did a lot of work for an old bloke and his son in NRW. They were both facing prison for tax "irregularities".
I asked the father if he was worried about nick. He just laughed and said that in the war he had been shot firstly by theFrench,later by the British, and
lastly by the Russians. A nice cozy German nick held no terrors for him.
Long story short,WW1 was the start of WW2,the Russians finished it.

Ooooooh! A "what if Hitler had weetabix and Tojo had Golden crunchy nut flakes for breakfast would the war have been different" thread.
How original

Last edited:

Latest Threads