What id the Armys "employers pay office address"?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by craxykitten, Oct 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi,

    I am applying for a mortgage and they need my employers pay office address. Does any one know what i put? Have tried searching online but no one seems to know whether its gosport, glascow or my current unit.

    Many Thanks in advance

    Kitty :-D
  2. Kentigern House,

    I'm sure you can find the full address on your pay slips.
  3. CTD, that's true but if a building society just wants confirmation of income then give them your RAO's address.
  4. Fair one, it's just what my "HR" specialists told me to use last time I needed that info.

    The OP could use one and if that doesn't work, use the other. :)
  5. I used my unit HR's contact details on my mortgage application. It worked fine.
  6. Thanks guys, much appreciated. :cat: